Show us your HOME ROOMS !!

atlas333

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trent from Toledo rebuilt my GC III

Just got my GC III totally rebuilt by Trent and I am very excited! He was amazing to work with and produced a table that plays perfectly. My pockets are now 4 1/2" corners and 4 7/8" side pockets. 860 HR in Tournament Blue installed beautifully! This is a Pro 8 Table which is all I could fit in my house. I am lucky to have found a one owner all original table last fall. This is my dream table and I couldn't be happier.
Trent proved to be the right guy for the job and we had a great night playing pool from 5 till about 9:30 pm and he taught me how to play one pocket!
Thanks Trent!
I am getting errors trying to upload pics :(

Last edited:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just got my GC III totally rebuilt by Trent and I am very excited! He was amazing to work with and produced a table that plays perfectly. My pockets are now 4 1/2" corners and 4 7/8" side pockets. 860 HR in Tournament Blue installed beautifully! This is a Pro 8 Table which is all I could fit in my house. I am lucky to have found a one owner all original table last fall. This is my dream table and I couldn't be happier.
Trent proved to be the right guy for the job and we had a great night playing pool from 5 till about 9:30 pm and he taught me how to play one pocket!
Thanks Trent!

Looking forward to seeing your set up. I had the opportunity to have Trent service my table this week but had to miss it for various reasons. He comes recommended.....

If you can get good quality pictures and want to email them to me I'll gladly post them. PM if interested. Frank

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Trent!

Try taking a screenshot of the picture and uploading that, in lieu of the picture.

Sounds bakcwarsd...but that is what I need to do on my handheld.
:shrug:

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They're actually GC2s with GC5 replacement tops - maybe the best of both worlds?

One thing I like about the GC5 is its slightly rounded rail - discourages putting drinks there :) (but chalk tends to slide off :().

My other home-away-from-homeroom has GC Metropolitans - only place I know of with them (they play fine).

pj
chgo

Thanks. Love the looks of the 5. Modern but not ridiculous!

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Thanks Trent!

Thank you for your kind words Paul! You are also a great person to work with and I enjoyed shooting pool with you very much. One pocket is a great game!! You have a cherry table and your room is one of my favorites: love all your plants as well! Here are a couple of pics from Paul's Pool Room!

Trent from Toledo:thumbup:

64502135_1048553385354689_9011320430480326656_o.jpg

62339352_1048553348688026_4776184382555684864_o.jpg

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful. Does it have LED lighting in the ball box or is that just an illusion?

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He installed LEDS around the whole bottom of the frame and in the ball return box! Super cool!

Trent from Toledo

Nice, I put Christmas ornaments around mine and was going to put LED lights also, but then I got lazy and it never happened. Still plan on doing it.

Attachments

• IMG_2550.JPG
    IMG_2550.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,043

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for your kind words Paul! You are also a great person to work with and I enjoyed shooting pool with you very much. One pocket is a great game!! You have a cherry table and your room is one of my favorites: love all your plants as well! Here are a couple of pics from Paul's Pool Room!

Trent from Toledo:thumbup:

64502135_1048553385354689_9011320430480326656_o.jpg

62339352_1048553348688026_4776184382555684864_o.jpg

Looks great but those bricks must be murder on balls that jump off the table.

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
Nice, I put Christmas ornaments around mine and was going to put LED lights also, but then I got lazy and it never happened. Still plan on doing it.

I like the blue but not the silver so much.. I was going to get these but,

Attachments

• 8-ball.jpg
    8-ball.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 901
Last edited:

atlas333

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brick floor is murder

Looks great but those bricks must be murder on balls that jump off the table.

OMG you're so right about the brick floor. I always loved that floor until I got the table last fall. I looked for a rug but I could not find one before Trent came so I am happy and sad because I love the floor but hate to see my balls get dinged.

Last edited:

atlas333

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pics in my Album

Not sure if you all can see my album or not but I put a bunch of pics from when Trent was working on the table so take a look

Attachments

• IMG_3316~photo.jpg
    IMG_3316~photo.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 855

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OMG you're so right about the brick floor. I always loved that floor until I got the table last fall. I looked for a rug but I could not find one before Trent came so I am happy and sad because I love the floor but hate to see my balls get dinged.

I was thinking maybe you could still do carpet by just using runners of carpet around the table? Or maybe use carpet tiles? I think PT109 posted a pic of those and they looked really good! It’s not just the ball nicks, but also for good leg and back health.