Tunica Ten Ball

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
This tournament will be held in July in conjunction with the Southern Classic put on by Diamond Billiards. It will be an Invitational event with sixteen players and played on 10' Diamond tables.

Below are players who have confirmed they will play:
Brandon Shuff
Dennis Orcollo
Shane Van Boening
Darren Appleton
Charley Bryant
John Morra
Alex Pagulayan
Rob Saez
Stevie Moore
David Guttierrez
Johnny Archer
Jeremy Jones
Earl Strickland
Max Eberle
Phil Burford
Landon Shuffett

The last player(s) will come from the following list:
Warren Kiamco
Corey Deuel
???

If there is any other player who's interested in participating in this event, please contact me and they will be considered if there are openings.
Thanks, jayhelfert@yahoo.com (310)370-3994

Last edited:

huckster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you never seen Alex play on a 10fter your in for a treat, trust me as great as he plays his game goes up another ball playing rotation games in comparison on the monster track.

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please tell me Accu-Stats will be there getting as many of these matches as possible?

I will be happy to buy everyone of these matches.

Razor

Lex Parsimoniae
Silver Member
Please tell me Accu-Stats will be there getting as many of these matches as possible?

I will be happy to buy everyone of these matches.

Accu-Stats will be there, but not sure about the logistics of this event-within-an-event. I am sure they will have the Accu-Stats arena, cameras, lighting, etc. set up around a 9 footer. Hopefully something can be worked out to record this invitational tournament for all of those interested and for the purpose of documenting history for future generations.

~Razor

Last edited:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Accu-Stats will be there, but not sure about the logistics of this event-within-an-event. I am sure they will have the Accu-Stats arena, cameras, lighting, etc. set up around a 9 footer. Hopefully something can be worked out to record this invitational tournament for all of those interested and for the purpose of documenting history for future generations.

~Razor

We've already worked this out. A 10' table will be available for the Accu-Stats arena when necessary. The dates are July 24-27.

NorthCarolinian

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jay,
Earl, Ralf and Efren should have the next three invitations if not it would be a complete travesty. All three of these have earned invitations with absolute stellar resume's. From there it gets tougher to decide who to invite because the rest are great players but have not distinguished themselves from each other as much.

NorthCarolinian

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Of the list Jay has for the remaining slots, Scott Frost has by far the least impressive rotation game and would be considered a bye by the rest of this strong field.

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
This tournament will be held in July in conjunction with the Southern Classic put on by Diamond Billiards. It will be an Invitational event with sixteen players and played on 10' Diamond tables.

Below are players who have confirmed they will play:
Brandon Shuff
Dennis Orcollo
Shane Van Boening
Darren Appleton
Mika Immonen
Francisco Bustamante
John Morra
Alex Pagulayan

The last eight players will come from the following list:
Earl Strickland
Johnny Archer
Mike Dechaine
Dennis Hatch
Efren Reyes
Rodney Morris
Lee Vann Corteza
Scott Frost
Ralf Souquet
Stevie Moore
John Schmidt
Corey Deuel
Carlo Biado

If there is any other player who's interested in participating in this event, please contact me and they will be considered if there are openings.
Thanks, jayhelfert@yahoo.com (310)370-3994

put me down for the challenge matches to get in :)

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
32 players be better... This is a whole new ball game now, playing on the 10ft some great players will now look ordinary