need a room at the Expo

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone have a room that they are not going to use at the Expo? I just got screwed on my room at the Raddison. The person I was sharing the room with called to take his name off the room since he can't make it and the person he talked to misunderstood and cancelled the room. I called about 1 hour later to check the rate and they told me it was cancelled and the room had already been rented to someone else. So whomever got a room a the Expo today between 4 and 5 pm I hope you enjoy the room and do you need a roommate?

Thanks

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeeves said:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=87047

hope it helps but that room was rented in 3 seconds not minutes or hours the radisson runs about 30 - 40 % over booking that entire weekend

Thanks Jeeves
I did get an offer for a mainstay suites room but I hoping to find someone that changes their plans and will help out a fellow AZer. I really don't want to have to try and find parking everyday and it is nice to be able to go up to the room for an hour or so whenever you want and not have to drive.
Thanks again
Bora

SoundWaves

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
boradriver said:
Thanks Jeeves
I did get an offer for a mainstay suites room but I hoping to find someone that changes their plans and will help out a fellow AZer. I really don't want to have to try and find parking everyday and it is nice to be able to go up to the room for an hour or so whenever you want and not have to drive.
Thanks again
Bora

Keep me inmind for a last resort. I don't have an extra bed and we are not staying at the Radisson, we are staying at the Sharaton. I think there is a shuttle from the Park Ridge to the hotel. If you can't find a place to stay I'm sure you could fit down the road with us. You would just need to rent a cot ($10) I'll be there Wed. night through Sunday.

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SoundWaves said:
Keep me inmind for a last resort. I don't have an extra bed and we are not staying at the Radisson, we are staying at the Sharaton. I think there is a shuttle from the Park Ridge to the hotel. If you can't find a place to stay I'm sure you could fit down the road with us. You would just need to rent a cot ($10) I'll be there Wed. night through Sunday.

thats for the offer and I'll keep that in mind.

Thanks
Bora

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
boradriver said:
Thanks Jeeves
Thanks again
Bora

I can vouch for Boradriver. He is one great guy. He helped me out at the Derby City Classic. I wouldn't have gone and had such a great time chasing....:( oh well nevermind... ;) Seriously, Boradriver shared his room with me at DCC and is great company.

JoeyA

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JoeyA said:
I can vouch for Boradriver. He is one great guy. He helped me out at the Derby City Classic. I wouldn't have gone and had such a great time chasing....:( oh well nevermind... ;) Seriously, Boradriver shared his room with me at DCC and is great company.

JoeyA

Thanks Joey keep in touch.