What Happened to Brian Crist?

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
An honest guy. Is he out of here? RKC and Mark Gregory are not in AZB as of last week. What are you guys doing to the best?

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
An honest guy. Is he out of here? RKC and Mark Gregory are not in AZB as of last week. What are you guys doing to the best?

Brian has had some other priorities to tend to and hasn't been able to post much, although he does from time to time. It has nothing to do with AZ.

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
Brian has had some other priorities to tend to and hasn't been able to post much, although he does from time to time. It has nothing to do with AZ.

That is good to know. I was afraid he'd been banned.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member

Thanks for asking about me Dennis. I've been down and out for a while. Lost my wife on July 2nd. Haven't been myself since then. It's like a huge part of me died with her, or at least walked her to the other side and is now slowly making its way back to me.

I'm thankful for everyone that has purchased my book since it's publication back in February of 2017. My sole purpose for putting it out there was to help offset the costs of alternative cancer treatments for Heather, and I can't thank everyone enough for the support. To my surprise, the book is still doing very well, getting great reviews on Amazon, and helping players all around the globe gain more confidence in their game.

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for asking about me Dennis. I've been down and out for a while. Lost my wife on July 2nd. Haven't been myself since then. It's like a huge part of me died with her, or at least walked her to the other side and is now slowly making its way back to me.

I'm thankful for everyone that has purchased my book since it's publication back in February of 2017. My sole purpose for putting it out there was to help offset the costs of alternative cancer treatments for Heather, and I can't thank everyone enough for the support. To my surprise, the book is still doing very well, getting great reviews on Amazon, and helping players all around the globe gain more confidence in their game.

So sorry about your wife. Congratulations on the book sales.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
brian
very sorry for heather's passing . R.I.P
my condolences

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Condolences sir.

app4dstn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do miss that BC presence and am now sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts are with you.

JE54

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear of your loss...… May she R.I.P.
Hope with time, you can get somewhat back to normal, hang in there...…...