G3 tips

Inimitable 1

Registered
I just bought a couple of med g3 tips, I wanted to know has and one tried them out and what's your opinion on them.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i am sorry i have not tried them
they seem to me to be an obvious attempt to be similar to the g2 tip just cheaper
philosophically i prefer not to support this type of marketing
i prefer to spend alittle more for the g2
they are great tips and i have been using them for a few years with no issues

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just bought a couple of med g3 tips, I wanted to know has and one tried them out and what's your opinion on them.
After my last encounter with the "guy in Florida" i wouldn't use them if they were free. Beligerent/bully/a-hole is about the only way i can describe the guy. Stick with the real-deal G2's. Marc V. in Colorado sells them and is super nice guy to deal with. BTW, have you tried Ultraskins or Kamikazes? Both are great tips at great prices sold by longtime AZ members.

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wouldn`t buy such an obvious fake product.
buy genuine G2 tips with the trackingnumber sticker.

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
After my last encounter with the "guy in Florida" i wouldn't use them if they were free. Beligerent/bully/a-hole is about the only way i can describe the guy. Stick with the real-deal G2's. Marc V. in Colorado sells them and is super nice guy to deal with. BTW, have you tried Ultraskins or Kamikazes? Both are great tips at great prices sold by longtime AZ members.

Why do the Ultraskins and the Kamikazes look to have the same stamp on them even though they are supposedly made by different manufacturers?

I think this to be quite strange. Any ideas??????

Thanks

Kevin

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Why do the Ultraskins and the Kamikazes look to have the same stamp on them even though they are supposedly made by different manufacturers?

I think this to be quite strange. Any ideas??????

Thanks

Kevin

" I think....
SAME MANUFACTURER "
Tips are similar- Tried BOTH
I like Ultra skin ...