My friends pool playing bulldog (really cool)

jmizzo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The dog constantly messes with us when we are shooting (jumping up to look at what we are doing) and after a couple years, my friend Josh put the cue ball in front of her and the rest has been history. I have personally seen the dog do this too many times to count, but its pretty cool when we arent in the middle of the game. Check it out, you wont be disappointed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHiiG3-yU7k

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
That dog is SOOO cool I'd trade you my girlfriend for it!

That dog actually GETS it, on some level. Very cool. :thumbup:

chin0

"Chino Miss-A-Lot"
Silver Member
DUDE! That is freaken awesome lol. I wish I had a dog, not to mention that can play. Gotta get him a APA patch on his doggie sweater! I bet he can talk to pooldawg website and get a deal with using Halo as an advertiser, Halo can become famous!!!!!

MilwShooter

Pool? Never heard of it..
Silver Member
I thought the "Dogs Playing Pool" picture was out of someones imagination. I didn't know about the underground dog pool circuit.

Njhustler1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dude, you could get that dog on letterman! it's got stupid pet tricks written all over it. maybe even the Today show. they love stuff like that. :thumbup:

3andstop

Focus
Silver Member
That's good stuff .... this is just the stuff that gets ya on the late night tv shows. After some exposure you can write a book on how to "dog it" when you shoot pool and still be cool.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Much REP for you. That was GREAT!

Do you think Halo would be willing to give me a couple of lessons on masse? I like the way Halo strikes the cue ball on those masse shots.

JoeyA

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
DUDE! That is freaken awesome lol. I wish I had a dog, not to mention that can play. Gotta get him a APA patch on his doggie sweater! I bet he can talk to pooldawg website and get a deal with using Halo as an advertiser, Halo can become famous!!!!!

Good idea!

jmizzo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Halo is awesome

We are going to take some more footage this week, I will post some of the raw footage as well. She understands more than one would think. She can time when you are going to break (even waits for the pause at the end of the backswing), and also knows which pocket you are shooting for as she will jump up near that pocket to watch the ball go in. Its incredible and she wasnt coaxed to do it. Once my friend josh figured out that she liked it, he started putting the cue ball in front of her, the rest is history. What i find amazing is make or miss, she will actually shoot at an object ball. Crazy stuff.

frankncali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really cool ! I especially liked the masse :thumbup:

Now we just have to get Halo some better Music :eek: :D :D