Chewtabacca

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
Looks like he is finally throwing his hat into the ring, top right bracket at USOPEN, 1-0 so far.
Way to go man, good luck!!

Last edited:

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PROG8R said:
Looks like he is finally throwing his hat into the ring, top right bracket at USOPEN, 1-0 so far.
Way to go man, good luck!!
I've matched up with the last two with ol' Chewy, and he plays pretty damn sporty. Derrick can get to stringin' em too. I'd love to see him go off and hit somebody like Efren with an eight. He's sure capable. Get'em Carolina Boy.

scottycoyote

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i watched him close out fast larry last year at the open lol. Saw him do some 2 and 3k sets down at shooters, pressure definitely shouldnt be a problem for him, go get em derrek.

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
crawfish said:
I've matched up with the last two with ol' Chewy, and he plays pretty damn sporty. Derrick can get to stringin' em too. I'd love to see him go off and hit somebody like Efren with an eight. He's sure capable. Get'em Carolina Boy.

Is his player still that old Phillipie SP, or does he actually have a real cue?

You are a Carolina boy, who is that younger looking kid named 'MATT' I think that he roads with? That mutha is good!!

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
PROG8R said:
He is playin' with a Pechaur that looks quite a bit like a Schon. Prety nice cue.

BreakersOne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And he can stand flat footed and jump higher than anyone I have ever seen and will bet it high if your willing to take the bet.

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PROG8R said:

You are a Carolina boy, who is that younger looking kid named 'MATT' I think that he roads with? That mutha is good!!
Not sure who it is. He had the sneaky when I saw him. I also heard about a golf story involving debt. Hmmmm.

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
crawfish said:
Not sure who it is. He had the sneaky when I saw him. I also heard about a golf story involving debt. Hmmmm.

yeah, it was myself, Shannon Daulton, and Mike Coltrain against Chew and some other guy. But that was years ago when I was scuffling. Karma really is a ***** though I guess. I now have a 6 figure job and Chew, well, still Chewing I guess.

wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
crawfish said:

He may get his chance he is in the same bracket as Efren. All he needs to do to get to Efren is beat Parica, Bustamante, and Hohmann who are all in his bracket before Efren.

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
wayne said:
He may get his chance he is in the same bracket as Efren. All he needs to do to get to Efren is beat Parica, Bustamante, and Hohmann who are all in his bracket before Efren.
...and to think I had the nerve to bellyache about the tough draw I got in a tourney this past weekend. :rolleyes:

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
wayne said:
WHat is it? One race to 7? At that rate; he has the chance to beat any of those guys. He isn't some rook who isn't used to the pressure. It would not suprise me to see him take bets against himself and lay it down just for the pay off. Dont over look this dude, he is a vary strong MOFO who should not be taken lightly.

Last edited:

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
And, I Bet Him That He Couldn't Kick A Ceiling Tile In My 8' Ceiling ........(he DID)

BreakersOne said:
And he can stand flat footed and jump higher than anyone I have ever seen and will bet it high if your willing to take the bet.

No thanks, I'm still making monthly payments from the last time that I bet someone that they couldn't jump up flatfooted and land on the bar in my Lounge (and that was in 1976)......
Doug
( only two payments left ) :)