DCC 9 ball updates?

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
So Dennis has made the final 4. I think if he finishes alone in 4th he gets 60 points, and Thorpe wins MOT. If Dennis finishes tied for 3rd, or higher, he wins MOT.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So Dennis has made the final 4. I think if he finishes alone in 4th he gets 60 points, and Thorpe wins MOT. If Dennis finishes tied for 3rd, or higher, he wins MOT.

if both DD and Dennis lose, they will be tied for 3-4th.

80+60 = 140 /2 =70

So Dennis gets 70 and scores 210 total for MoT.

if DD wins and Dennis lose, Dennis gets 4th and lose to Billy.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
I think Aranas and Dennis each have a loss, while Filler and Cortez are undefeated.

I think this means that in order for Thorpe to win MOT, Filler has to beat Dennis, and Aranas has to beat Corteza.

If Aranas and Dennis both lose this round, they end up tied for 3rd, which gives Dennis 70 points, which is enough to win MOT.

But if Dennis loses and Aranas wins, I think Dennis ends up in 4th place alone, which gives him 60 points, which would mean Thorpe wins MOT.

Or I could be wrong about all of this.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
if both DD and Dennis lose, they will be tied for 3-4th.

80+60 = 140 /2 =70

So Dennis gets 70 and scores 210 total for MoT.

if DD wins and Dennis lose, Dennis gets 4th and lose to Billy.

Yes, that's how I have it figured as well.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think Aranas and Dennis each have a loss, while Filler and Cortez are undefeated.

I think this means that in order for Thorpe to win MOT, Filler has to beat Dennis, and Aranas has to beat Corteza.

If Aranas and Dennis both lose this round, they end up tied for 3rd, which gives Dennis 70 points, which is enough to win MOT.

But if Dennis loses and Aranas wins, I think Dennis ends up in 4th place alone, which gives him 60 points, which would mean Thorpe wins MOT.

Or I could be wrong about all of this.

Correct.....

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Did Dennis think he won MOT with that last match? The way he celebrated, perhaps so.