DCC 9 ball updates?

LHP5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All cause ref said illegal break at 4-3 when Dennis broke, I can't believe Dennis didn't pick up on it, it was a legal break.

I think the whole ball has to cross into the kitchen. The 2 straddled the line but did not cross. Sucks but it is what it is

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Corteza misses the 7, and the cueball goes deep into the side pocket and stops, hooking DD on the 7.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
DD kicks and hits the 7, but sells out.

Corteza runs out to get to the hill up 8-5.

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the whole ball has to cross into the kitchen. The 2 straddled the line but did not cross. Sucks but it is what it is

Wait I thought the rule states that three balls should cross the line only, not the whole kitchen, or either pocketed.

So he pockets one ball, and two balls crossed the line, and I know the two ball did not cross the whole kitchen but I don't think this is the rule unless it was changed.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Wait I thought the rule states that three balls should cross the line only, not the whole kitchen, or either pocketed.

So he pockets one ball, and two balls crossed the line, and I know the two ball did not cross the whole kitchen but I don't think this is the rule unless it was changed.

I thought the 7 ball did not cross the line

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought the 7 ball did not cross the line

I thought the 7 ball went inside and out of the kitchen, it hit the end-rail... unless I am old and sleepie or did not see it clearly and all of this inside of my head :D :D but this is what I saw.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
This hair style is..... something else

yeQaA9m.png

THmuS1t.png

a sighting of a mythical unicorn

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
After a safety battle LVC gets the first shot.

LVC runs out for the win.

LVC vs. Filler in the 9 ball finals, one race to 11.

Dennis wins MOT.

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After a safety battle LVC gets the first shot.

LVC runs out for the win.

LVC vs. Filler in the 9 ball finals, one race to 11.

Dennis wins MOT.

How does Dennis win MOT?

I thought if dennis loses, and Aranas loses, this gives dennis 70 points, which keeps Thorpe in the front seat as MOT, did you make the calculation?

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
How does Dennis win MOT?

I thought if dennis loses, and Aranas loses, this gives dennis 70 points, which keeps Thorpe in the front seat as MOT, did you make the calculation?

70 points puts Dennis above Thorpe.