An Action Tidbit

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not surprisingly, Harry-$$$-Platis had many admirers (of his bankroll,that is), cozying up to him every day and night this week, whispering or barking out money making opportunities to him......Well, Tuesday night, Vivian Villareal, ( looking very cute, by the way ) was one of the very few that got his attention, resulting in them playing even banks for 500 beans a game.....Then, Vivian now having her foot in the door, so to speak, woofed at Harry for the next two days to play 5 ahead banks for 20,000 beans - Harry, no doubt fearing emasculation, keeps declining the offer.....Instead, Thursday evening, Vivian stakes her long time friend and mentor Sammy Jones to play Harry a race to 5 One Pocket for 5,000 beans......I left to go watch the One Pocket finals, so sorry, but I don't know who won.

Last edited:

CHIEF1

Registered
I watched squirrel beat harry out of a couuple G's,playing 1 ball 1 pocket,squirrel can still hold his own

DRW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1 Pocket Ghost said:
Not surprisingly, Harry-$$$-Platis had many admirers (of his bankroll,that is), cozying up to him every day and night this week, whispering or barking out money making opportunities to him......Well, Tuesday night, Vivian Villareal, ( looking very cute, by the way ) was one of the very few that got his attention, resulting in them playing even banks for 500 beans a game.....Then, Vivian now having her foot in the door, so to speak, woofed at Harry for the next two days to play 5 ahead banks for 20,000 beans - Harry, no doubt fearing emasculation, keeps declining the offer.....Instead, Thursday evening, Vivian stakes her long time friend and mentor Sammy Jones to play Harry a race to 5 One Pocket for 5,000 beans......I left to go watch the One Pocket finals, so sorry, but I don't know who won.

Sammy Jones is the name of Lorie John's husband. Same guy?