Predator Pool Balls

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone have any information on the Predator Pool Balls? When will they be out? Cost?

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
I think they were using them on the last live stream that Upstate Al did which was the Empire State Open. Didn't even know they were different until he made mention of it.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone have any information on the Predator Pool Balls? When will they be out? Cost?
I'm seeing on Seyberts homepage they are advertising the new Predator Willie 526 cue line, with three pool balls shown in the ad photo - a 5 ball, a 2 ball and a 6 ball (thus 526). However, I'm not seeing anywhere on the Seyberts website anything regarding Predator selling balls - only the cues. So it's a bit of a mystery whether the three balls in the ad are just being used to indicate the 526 cue series, or if they are going to actually sell balls? The same ad introducing the Mosconi 526 cue series and showing the 3 balls is shown on the Predator website, but absolutely no mention of selling balls. My guess is not.

Last edited:

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They balls are made by clueing together pied shaped pieced of the most modern phenolic resin. They are guaranteed to reduce skidding by 98%.
They are working on a carbon fiber ball that is hallow that will revolutionize the game by reducing the skid by 99.2%.
These products will flood the market as soon as the can get the Chinese shop to follow the directions.

WoodyMPW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They balls are made by clueing together pied shaped pieced of the most modern phenolic resin. They are guaranteed to reduce skidding by 98%.
They are working on a carbon fiber ball that is hallow that will revolutionize the game by reducing the skid by 99.2%.
These products will flood the market as soon as the can get the Chinese shop to follow the directions.

You forgot the MSRP, $179.

Per ball.

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is the new Predator pool bal set. It includes 526 balls and no cue ball

A68A23E7-27ED-4939-BA7B-EAAF46108EF3.jpg

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First time hearing about Predator coming out with a ball set, but I do like the design of this new cue line. Of course for about the same price you can get a decent cue-maker make you the same thing.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You guys are a tough crowd ....

I think it’s ok to share information I received first hand from Predator (back on Dec 27th, 2017) regarding the ball set the OP has questions about...

I offer this direct quote from my email:

“Those were some prototypes we tested to look into that market a while back. There are few sets out there and are not a current item we produce.”

For the latest up-to-date info, I would suggest contacting them directly via email like I had done a few months back...look for Mike, head of North American Sales.

Yeah, I was a tad disappointed myself, since I’m always after something new and different - or at least unique.

Hope that helps, everyone.

~ K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

spliced

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Predator Arcos balls

Not mine, someone posted these on facebook

Attachments

• 2E196014-DBB9-4309-9532-9115A8AF5BC4.jpeg
    2E196014-DBB9-4309-9532-9115A8AF5BC4.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 4,298
  • 533DD10A-A389-4078-92B9-568F5FC30F1F.jpeg
    533DD10A-A389-4078-92B9-568F5FC30F1F.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 4,339

Keith E.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I've heard that they also have a 25-40% rate of deflection reduction for those still using standard maple shafts.

Keith

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You also need a Revo proof-of-purchase receipt to buy them. ;) Seriously, i just msg'd. them and they said they have tested various balls but have no plans to introduce a set any time soon.

Last edited:

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank for the info guys. I was hoping they would produce them as they look pretty sharp.