Replica South West - Jovi Cues (Rosewood into Rosewood)

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Jovi Cues - Rosewood into Rosewood (SW Replica)

This cue is a standard four pointer cue. Dark rosewood nose and buttsleeve with white natural maple points and lower block (above buttcap). The rosewood points on this cue makes the triple veneers (red/black/natural) pop out really nicely. Juma ferrule.

Comes with only one shaft.

Specifications:
Butt: 16oz
Shaft: 3.66oz, full 13mm shaft.

Collar size at 21mm, 3/8x11 brass pin. So it will fit genuine SW's shaft and flush perfectly.

Price: SOLD AND GONE shipped express worldwide

-------------------------------
Who is Jovi Cues?
Jovi cues are a production cue factory in Taiwan. They produce cues for many production cue company. I happen to be lucky to be able to know Mr.Jovi and he decided to produce cues of my specs.

South West Cues are widely known in Taiwan, and most beginners here purchase replicated South West cues from China which costs way more due to import charges and not worth the value. Hence, I decided to provide a few couple of design, specs/tapers, which I did a trial and error with Mr.Jovi.

I've sold more than a dozen of his cues on here and on Facebook, and all have been satisfied due to the low price tag.
-------------------------------

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
If anyone other than timothy soong was selling these cues
I wouldn't have looked,but I have been working with him for years.

He buys from me,I buy from him. once there was a problem and he refunded the money right away. You can not beat him

if he is selling a cue ,you can count on what he says,and buy with confidence

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
If anyone other than timothy soong was selling these cues
I wouldn't have looked,but I have been working with him for years.

He buys from me,I buy from him. once there was a problem and he refunded the money right away. You can not beat him

if he is selling a cue ,you can count on what he says,and buy with confidence

Thanks Dean for the kind words!