Mosconi Cup roll call

Shorty34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My nephew and I arrive on Sunday and leave Thursday...We are also hoping to meet up with some folks from this forum and head to Griff's one evening...

PM for personal contact info if anyone would like to meet up.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Currently in Vegas. Leaving tonight. Depending on how work looks tomorrow and I just might pull the trigger.

Shorty34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someone work out a meeting place and time and let's make this happen!!!

Maybe Monday before the event...???

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
Someone work out a meeting place and time and let's make this happen!!!

Maybe Monday before the event...???

I agree. I'll be there from the 24th- Dec 1st, I'm staying at Mandalay bay. If anyone wants my info just PM me.

Banger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nothing else going on next week, so I decided to go to Las Vegas. Tickets for the Mosconi Cup are getting scarce, though, and the only available seats are on Thanksgiving day. That's OK, but the bad news, is that I think Im sitting on the Team Europe side. :(

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Friday to Friday for me!!!
Hoping for better luck than two years ago!!!!!!

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be there; staying at Mandalay. Looking forward to seeing you all. I am in Section 2, Row R, seat 8.

Last edited:

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Anything happening at Griff's?
I think I saw something for the weekend before the Cup starts.
How about Mon.- Wed. evenings?

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Nothing else going on next week, so I decided to go to Las Vegas. Tickets for the Mosconi Cup are getting scarce, though, and the only available seats are on Thanksgiving day. That's OK, but the bad news, is that I think Im sitting on the Team Europe side. :(

I have sat with them watching the matches and partied with them afterwards, most of them are good Blokes. They are loud and relentless fans.and most will pop a cork early in the day!;)

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Anything happening at Griff's?
I think I saw something for the weekend before the Cup starts.
How about Mon.- Wed. evenings?

I will sit this year out but if you make it to the US open in the spring we can catch up.:cool:

If I were a betting man I would empty out that there will be plenty going on at Griffs