Brunswick Sierra model table Resale value?

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have someone who has contacted us about needing to get rid of this table. We generally give $500 for used 3-piece slate tables in good condition that I think I can resell for at least $1500. By the time our expenses for breaking down moving, storing the table until it is sold plus the labor expenses to then deliver and assemble it for the new buyer, our profit would be less than $500.

Is this table even worth going to take a look at? By the photos, it appears to be a lower end Brunswick model, I’m guessing out of the 60s, 70s or 80s. Thanks

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I have someone who has contacted us about needing to get rid of this table. We generally give $500 for used 3-piece slate tables in good condition that I think I can resell for at least $1500. By the time our expenses for breaking down moving, storing the table until it is sold plus the labor expenses to then deliver and assemble it for the new buyer, our profit would be less than $500.

Is this table even worth going to take a look at? By the photos, it appears to be a lower end Brunswick model, I’m guessing out of the 60s, 70s or 80s. Thanks

Offer to take it down and remove it for free and put a $499 pricetag on it in your room lol

A lot of people wouldn't even pay that much, but free is free

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Offer to take it down and remove it for free and put a $499 pricetag on it in your room lol

A lot of people wouldn't even pay that much, but free is free

I think you'd be lucky to get $500 for it. It's a lower end residential table that you'd probably sell for $350, tops.