Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page foul ??? or not ???
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
MattPoland
AzB Silver Member
MattPoland has a reputation beyond reputeMattPoland has a reputation beyond reputeMattPoland has a reputation beyond reputeMattPoland has a reputation beyond reputeMattPoland has a reputation beyond reputeMattPoland has a reputation beyond reputeMattPoland has a reputation beyond reputeMattPoland has a reputation beyond reputeMattPoland has a reputation beyond reputeMattPoland has a reputation beyond reputeMattPoland has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-15-2018, 01:52 PM

I see a lot of players disturb balls in leagues. At first I thought the rule better suited casual play. Itís a no brainer when thereís no foul. Every time Iíve called the foul, Iíve had to explain the rule to an annoyed person thinking Iím trying to get an advantage. It think all ball fouls is better.

Respectfully, Matt
(I donít take myself too seriously. I hope you can return the favor.)

Old
  (#17)
alstl
AzB Silver Member
alstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond repute

06-15-2018, 01:57 PM

This reminds me of a story about a guy at I think it was DCC who was in action playing with the cue ball in his mouth. Spit out the cue ball to make the shot.

A video of that would be cool.

In a banger league where a guy accidentally makes a ball with his elbow the rule is you do an immediate breathalyzer and the dunkest man wins.

Old
  (#18)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

06-15-2018, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattPoland View Post
I see a lot of players disturb balls in leagues. At first I thought the rule better suited casual play. Itís a no brainer when thereís no foul. Every time Iíve called the foul, Iíve had to explain the rule to an annoyed person thinking Iím trying to get an advantage. I think all fouls is better.

Respectfully, Matt
(I donít take myself too seriously. I hope you can return the favor.)
The trouble with calling all fouls is that sometimes you donít know youíve made one.
....I need a ref for all fouls.

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

https://www.facebook.com/skriptik/?ref=page_internal POOL PENS

Old
  (#19)
tucson9ball
AzB Silver Member
tucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 175

06-15-2018, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHORTY WRIGHT View Post
We were playing on a barbox table ... BCA rules ... ball in hand ... the player called his ball & made in the designated pocket & then he knocks one of his balls in a pocket with his elbow ... Is that a foul or not ????
Copied from the BCAPL rules:

6. If a single disturbed ball falls into a pocket with no effect on the outcome of a shot, your opponent has the restoration option. However, if the disturbed ball is designated by specific game rules as the game winning ball, it must be restored. If the game-winning ball is disturbed and falls into a pocket when there is an effect on the outcome of the shot, it is loss of game.

Chris

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: