US Open stream...............

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They got a ton of pool done yesterday. Impressive job.

Looks like they are aiming to start the winner's bracket round 2 at 1:20 pm local time with Shaw vs. Lombardo and Montpellier vs. Deuel.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think high kudos for yesterday's play should go to referee Nigel Rees.

Matchroom usually has multiple referees on the streamed matches of their events, and they alternate the refs from match to match. Nigel refereed all 9 of yesterday's streamed matches. Essentially, he was on his feet walking around and around the streaming table for 13½ hours.

I read that Nigel and John Leyman were to share Tournament Director duties. So I thought we might see John refereeing as well. Does anyone know if John is there? Is he OK?

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like they're going to show Skyler's Match at 10:40 and then Dechaine's match after that. They're really focusing on the Americans in their streaming.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like they're going to show Skyler's Match at 10:40 and then Dechaine's match after that. They're really focusing on the Americans in their streaming.

Well it's OUR Open, we have 300 million people and they have 66 million so i think it is the wise way to start for sure.