US Open stream...............

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I put up the money for DAZN, the feed is fine, and I'm so used to lame commentary it doesn't much bother me.

But what does bother me is the schedule. Only three livestreamed matches a day? Seriously?

Seems to me they could've tightened up the schedule and livestreamed five a day, instead of effectively blacking out many of the matches. Scheduling them for 12:00, 2:30, 5:00, 7:30 and 10:00 (EDT) would have allowed plenty of time if any of the matches ran over, and with the time clock running a lot of these matches will be done in under 2 hours.

And I sure hope that tomorrow's first match is going to be Van Boening vs Wu Jiaqing, but from the looks of the schedule it doesn't look that way. Looks like it's going to be Hsu Jui-An vs. Wang Can.

I love watching all the East Asian players, but Christ, at least toss us Americans a bone, willya?

Where are you seeing that? Not four more matches today?!

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lil' Ko does look like that would give him the shakes :smile:

Me too- id rather have someone in my view than think they might bump into me or move suddenly into it. Even in a casual game if someone is right behind me, especially if they are waiting for me to shoot, I lose concentration and miss way more often than if they weren't there.

I realize it doesn't bother most but Ko did look bothered and was waiting for him to move somewhere else. I could be dead wrong.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

There are definitely more than 3 matches per day.

There are 3 sessions, but each session will have multiple matches.

It was my understanding that once they got to the final 16, all matches would be streamed.

Taxi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

LAST 16 FIXTURES:

April 24, Session 1 (9am)
Jayson Shaw vs. Joshua Filler
Francisco Sanchez Ruiz vs. Ko Ping-Chung

April 24, Session 2 (1.30pm)
Jeffrey De Luna vs. Imran Majid
Alex Pagulayan vs. Aloysuis Yapp

April 24, Session 3 (6pm)
Hsu Kai-Lun vs. Lui Haitao
Chang Yu-Lung vs. Jeffrey Ignacio

April 25, Session 1 (9am)
Hsu Jui-An vs. Wang Can
Shane van Boening vs. Wu Jiaqing

Four more matches, yes, but unless I'm missing something, only two of them are being livestreamed. The only Session 1 match that seemed to be streamed was Filler vs. Shaw.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LAST 16 FIXTURES:

Hsu Jui-An vs. Wang Can

Four more matches, yes, but unless I'm missing something, only two of them are being livestreamed. The only Session 1 match that seemed to be streamed was Filler vs. Shaw.

The ruiz match was streamed as well.

There are 4 more matches today.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
No they streamed both matches of 9am session. They better be streaming all matches or I’ll jump kick someone through my dazn screen

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LAST 16 FIXTURES:

Hsu Jui-An vs. Wang Can

Francisco Sanchez Ruiz vs. Ko Ping-Chung - was also live streamed

The next session will be at 4:30 pm US EST, about 30 minutes from now and I believe will show both matches too. So a total of 4 left for the day.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
too bad its not alternate break for some closer matches...

:eek: I nearly threw up reading that comment. No offense though.

In a short race to 3 or 5 you kinda need alternate break but to 11 it must be winner break. You get dudes on a roll, crushing opponents...or almost crushing only to have them put a piece together for a dramatic comeback.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Also, looking at the Sky schedule it looks like the second session will move off of "Arena" and over to both Mix and/or Action channels....

Taxi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Francisco Sanchez Ruiz vs. Ko Ping-Chung - was also live streamed

The next session will be at 4:30 pm US EST, about 30 minutes from now and I believe will show both matches too. So a total of 4 left for the day.

This is great, but when I clicked on the 12:00 window all I saw was the Filler-Shaw option. I'm on a desktop, so maybe that's the reason.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is great, but when I clicked on the 12:00 window all I saw was the Filler-Shaw option. I'm on a desktop, so maybe that's the reason.
Probably 12pm EASTERN. All times listed are Vegas(PACIFIC) time. They started at 9am Vegas time today. They re-start in 10min.