US Open stream...............

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Perfect stream-Blind as i am i can still read the numbers on the balls which never happened just 7/8 years ago iirc.
I agree. I posted the other links for the "i love pro pool but won't spend 20bux" crowd. DAZN rocks. The snooker coverage is awesome.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These are the same people who complain about there not being enough money in pool.

Taxi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Probably 12pm EASTERN. All times listed are Vegas(PACIFIC) time. They started at 9am Vegas time today. They re-start in 10min.

It's not time confusion. I know they're on Pacific time. But I clicked on the 1:30 PDT/4:30 EDT stream just now, and I don't see any way to access the Pagulayan match, which is the one I want to see.

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's not time confusion. I know they're on Pacific time. But I clicked on the 1:30 PDT/4:30 EDT stream just now, and I don't see any way to access the Pagulayan match, which is the one I want to see.

That is because they finish one match before they start the 2nd match of each sessin. The Pagulayan match will follow after this.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought this Imran Majid was living some kind of dream, but I was surprised when I looked him up and saw his 780 Fargo rating. He has every right to be there with the others.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I thought this Imran Majid was living some kind of dream, but I was surprised when I looked him up and saw his 780 Fargo rating. He has every right to be there with the others.

He's a pretty good commentator, too.

Taxi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is because they finish one match before they start the 2nd match of each sessin. The Pagulayan match will follow after this.

Finally an answer that makes sense, and thanks much for clearing this up, though you'd think that the schedule would have stated that explicitly.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Finally an answer that makes sense, and thanks much for clearing this up, though you'd think that the schedule would have stated that explicitly.
See where it says "Table 1" for EVERY match?

Last edited: