Speedy Kaisa Billiard Table maintenance Video.

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I made video about my work to my to my Table Mechanic FB page.
I decided to put it also in my normal Youtube account as well just for fun.
Of course that is only part of job. My phone was little bit too short of space to record whole thing. In the end I pick up house cue and test table and shoot em pretty nicely :D

https://youtu.be/wxDt70GhGX4

What do you think? Is it any good AD in to my FB mechanic site?
Gonna upload it tomorrow. I could rework some stuff if someone give great idea.. :smile:

P.s Cloth is Simonis RUS Pro 950 which is basically better 760. It does not go straight if one tries to ripe it. Have to use cutter. Different way of weaving cloth and cutting the nap is also little different IMO.

Last edited:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I made video about my work to my to my Table Mechanic FB page.
I decided to put it also in my normal Youtube account as well just for fun.
Of course that is only part of job. My phone was little bit too short of space to record whole thing. In the end I pick up house cue and test table and shoot em pretty nicely :D

https://youtu.be/wxDt70GhGX4

What do you think? Is it any good AD in to my FB mechanic site?
Gonna upload it tomorrow. I could rework some stuff if someone give great idea.. :smile:

P.s Cloth is Simonis RUS Pro 950 which is basically better 760. It does not go straight if one tries to ripe it. Have to use cutter. Different way of weaving cloth and cutting the nap is also little different IMO.

My glue down system is going to make you sick to see how easy and fast it is, and you get to use BOTH hands to stretch the cloth with, so I use 2 duck billed plyers to stretch the cloth with, 1 for each hand. And when you replace the cloth, no staples to pull except in the pockets.

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My glue down system is going to make you sick to see how easy and fast it is, and you get to use BOTH hands to stretch the cloth with, so I use 2 duck billed plyers to stretch the cloth with, 1 for each hand. And when you replace the cloth, no staples to pull except in the pockets.

Thanks RKC!
I learned so much about tables from your contributes to forums.
I know about your glue and I think it is the best. I do northern Finland Valleys with glue. Probably even more in future.
I have some questions about it.

1. What is best way to get it here in Finland? (shipping cost)
2. I found rest of info from Talk to mechanic Forum.. :D

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Thanks RKC!
I learned so much about tables from your contributes to forums.
I know about your glue and I think it is the best. I do northern Finland Valleys with glue. Probably even more in future.
I have some questions about it.

1. What is best way to get it here in Finland? (shipping cost)
2. I found rest of info from Talk to mechanic Forum.. :D

RKC250

Jussi Tyrkkö

p.+358 (0)40 5391754

Suomen Biljardikauppa Oy

www.diamondbilliardseurope.com

www.biljardimiehet.fi

www.biljardikauppa.fi