New loaded 2013 r mobley

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Fantastic cue:):):)
Can't afford the cue at the moment since my holiday trip is waiting for me but I am willing to buy only the shipping,if this is possible of course:eek::eek::eek::wink:

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This is a cue that can MAKE someone's collection.. Randy doesn't make many cues and what he does deliver is high precision and perfect... I wish my $ wasn't tied up.. This would be a no brainer...

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Yeah

This is a cue that can MAKE someone's collection.. Randy doesn't make many cues and what he does deliver is high precision and perfect... I wish my $ wasn't tied up.. This would be a no brainer...

Skins you can say that again I'm trying to move funds around now just to make it happen not sure if it will or not ugh this is a great deal

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Best price on a highend cue I've seen in a long time. I'd love to own it if the timing was better. Randy is definitely a world class cuemaker.

tinh339

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I have the same cue that I bought it from Greg at SBE this year. The veneers are different color. Cue plays fantastic. Very attempting......
Regards
Peter

Awizzzy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
That is one beautiful cue you got there. Only wish I could afford it. :grin::grin::grin::bow-down::eek:k:

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I'm still about to steal it

I keep coming back to look because I'm about to steal it

Take $6k RADAR plus shipping?

RADAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.4%
156   1   0
Reduced again! Come on guys this is a steal now. Not 1 new mobley on planet for this price in a secondary market.

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Guess you called my bluff

Reduced again! Come on guys this is a steal now. Not 1 new mobley on planet for this price in a secondary market.

Damn RADAR guess you called my bluff ugh I gotta try to resist this price is way tooooooo good and that's a lot of Mobley Cue. I'll let you know if I can scrape up the loot