Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page White House suspends CNN reporter indefinitely
Page 5 of 12 « First 345 67 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#61)
JC
Needs Moderation
JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-08-2018, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post

What I am presenting is quite strong. I am highly trained to identify and professionally deal with what I am talking about.

You're full of crap is what you are.

ASSAULT ASSAULT!!!

Spare us a personal break ok?

'Them' are the insane PC crybabies that seem to be multiplying and taking over the country.

I have been assaulted and that ain't how it looked.

And I didn't call the cops or get counselling. I learned to moderate my mouth if my ass wasn't up to the job. It's a good skill lost in today's girly man world.

JC

John Chaplin

http://www.cooscues.com
jchaplin@charter.net

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#62)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg
jasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond repute

11-08-2018, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post

ASSAULT ASSAULT!!!

'Them' are the insane PC crybabies that seem to be multiplying and taking over the country.

And I didn't call the cops or get counselling. I learned to moderate my mouth if my ass wasn't up to the job. It's a good skill lost in today's girly man world.

JC
How dare you be rational!
Jason

Old
  (#63)
lorider
AzB Silver Member
lorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond repute

11-08-2018, 01:12 PM

I am not condoning the reporters actions at all but how many of yall are aware the the video in question was edited and altered. ? ALS the sound was deleted where he said excuse me man when he pulled the mike back. She tried grabbing it from him 4 times. ALS read there is anther video floating around that is not edited that seems to differ from the version yall are raising hell about.

Sides....didmt trump say its ok to touch women ?

Old
  (#64)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

11-08-2018, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorider View Post
I am not condoning the reporters actions at all but how many of yall are aware the the video in question was edited and altered. ? ALS the sound was deleted where he said excuse me man when he pulled the mike back. She tried grabbing it from him 4 times. ALS read there is anther video floating around that is not edited that seems to differ from the version yall are raising hell about.

Sides....didmt trump say its ok to touch women ?
Many of us watched it live, so one version of the video is not the determining factor.

Why don't you quote your POTUS where he said "it's Okay to touch women". Lying to protect your liberal hero is not effective.

IRATUS VULGUS

Old
  (#65)
conetip
AzB Silver Member
conetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

11-08-2018, 01:29 PM

It does not matter which video you watch of the event. Acosta did hit/touch the woman. He did not want to give the mic back to the intern. That is assault.
She could press assault charges, but most likely won't being an intern with little money.
People have served jail time with verbal assault with no physical assault taking place.

Neil Lickfold.
Cuttlefish Cues.
cuttlefishcues@gmail.com
Sorry, not taking any cue orders until further notice.

Old
  (#66)
u12armresl
One Pocket back cutter
u12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond reputeu12armresl has a reputation beyond repute

11-08-2018, 01:40 PM

Is Jim Acosta famous?

Because if he is, Trump said it's OK, they let you do it.

Or does that not count?

Old
  (#67)
poolhustler
AzB Silver Member
poolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3500

11-08-2018, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by u12armresl View Post
Is Jim Acosta famous?

Because if he is, Trump said it's OK, they let you do it.

Or does that not count?
weak......

Old
  (#68)
billiardthought
Anti-intellectualism
billiardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond repute

11-08-2018, 01:52 PM

I didn't know NPR became a safe space

The beatings will continue until volunteering improves

Old
  (#69)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

11-08-2018, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post

ASSAULT ASSAULT!!!

JC

Wow. That's an interesting response.

I am far from PC, polar opposite in fact, and this has nothing to do with it anyway.

I do take such matters very seriously.

Your personal experience with assault was different. OK.

In spite of your claim, you apparently have not leaned to moderate your mouth though...or at least your keyboard...when your ass isn't up to the job.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#70)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-08-2018, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhustler View Post
weak...………...
Did you expect something strong, or at least rational? lol

I'm coming to NPR less and less. Not because I don't like it, but it's like shooting fish in a barrel. There is not much challenge anymore. I'm just bored now. I don't know how Trump does it, but winning at the time gets a little old lol

We welcome Dennis Hatch to TZAR Tips

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Last edited by ChicagoRJ; 11-08-2018 at 02:10 PM.

Old
  (#71)
asiasdad
Is the dollar your God ?
asiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2425

11-08-2018, 02:15 PM

The parent had to give the child a time out.

Name:  acosta_outside.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  60.0 KB

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them ignorant - Maximilien Robespierre

Old
  (#72)
memikey
Never Has Been
memikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-08-2018, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRED View Post
Many of us watched it live, so one version of the video is not the determining factor. …...
LOL....is this your way of quietly "admitting without admitting" that what I posted was factual?

"One version of the video", specifically the version Sanders tweeted, having been manipulated does determine that Sanders tweeted a manipulated video

Obviously the mere existence of a manipulated video which Sanders tweeted (let's give her the benefit of the doubt that she didn't know at the time she tweeted it that it had been manipulated) isn't by any stretch of the imagination a determining factor re whether there was or wasn't an assault.

The genuine unmanipulated video (which is clearly slightly different when you see them side by side or overlaid) obviously does have significant value to the question of whether there was an assault. Nobody sensible would disagree if that is what you are saying.

Mike

Old
  (#73)
hitman22
AzB Silver Member
hitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond repute

11-08-2018, 03:09 PM

Boy!This is almost as good as watching AS THE WORLD TURNS...

Old
  (#74)
JC
Needs Moderation
JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

11-08-2018, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
Wow. That's an interesting response.

I am far from PC, polar opposite in fact, and this has nothing to do with it anyway.

I do take such matters very seriously.

Your personal experience with assault was different. OK.

In spite of your claim, you apparently have not leaned to moderate your mouth though...or at least your keyboard...when your ass isn't up to the job.

I'm pretty good at gauging when my ass account is going to be credited.

There was frankly no "matter" to take seriously there. It's a ridiculous notion no matter how serious a person is. It's actually scary that there are people others take seriously and have some power in society that have a perspective like you expound.

That's what's serious here.

JC

John Chaplin

http://www.cooscues.com
jchaplin@charter.net

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#75)
memikey
Never Has Been
memikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-08-2018, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conetip View Post
It does not matter which video you watch of the event. Acosta did hit/touch the woman. He did not want to give the mic back to the intern. That is assault.
She could press assault charges, but most likely won't being an intern with little money.
People have served jail time with verbal assault with no physical assault taking place.
One thing. She isn't an "intern". She's Lindsay Walters, presently acting as White House Deputy Press Secretary. When Sanders herself held that job quite some time ago, her salary was listed as $165k, so it's fairly reasonable to guess Walters is on at least that amount.

Mike

Page 5 of 12 « First 345 67 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: