Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Hi people,
I dont want to drag this too long so i just want to say bye to all the people of azb both to those i like and to those i dont. This is not an impulse decision,i was thinking about it for several months,even took so called "timeout" last september to reignite my passion for this place but with no success. It was a fun ride the majority of time for me here,i have met some amazing people here but now it is time for me to move on to use my free time more wisely.
Those who want to follow my pool journey are welcome at my fb profile https://www.facebook.com/cbmaster78,
also you can follow my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/marekhajd where I put some of my pool-related stuff from time to time;)

Godspeed people of azb:wave3::wave3::wave3:

Classy retreat.

Thanks for hanging with us for awhile:cool: Good luck in the future.

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
Hi people,
I dont want to drag this too long so i just want to say bye to all the people of azb both to those i like and to those i dont. This is not an impulse decision,i was thinking about it for several months,even took so called "timeout" last september to reignite my passion for this place but with no success. It was a fun ride the majority of time for me here,i have met some amazing people here but now it is time for me to move on to use my free time more wisely.
Those who want to follow my pool journey are welcome at my fb profile https://www.facebook.com/cbmaster78,
also you can follow my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/marekhajd where I put some of my pool-related stuff from time to time;)

Godspeed people of azb:wave3::wave3::wave3:

Adios, amigo... best fortune in everything.

M.A.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
There’s a lot of things in this universe I don’t understand.....
...this thread is another one

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
Greeaaatt - more drama.

The ONLY correct/classy way to leave a Forum, ANY Forum, is to simply leave.

No posts, no explanation, no goodbyes, just stop logging on.

Any "final posts" like this one are just another desperate plea for attention - 100% of the time.

So you got some attention. Congrats.

-von

L I F D 1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the name Michael Andros would be Greek, Marek would be Polish.
so... I am totally confused.

Michael, hurry back ;)

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Greeaaatt - more drama.

The ONLY correct/classy way to leave a Forum, ANY Forum, is to simply leave.

No posts, no explanation, no goodbyes, just stop logging on.

Any "final posts" like this one are just another desperate plea for attention - 100% of the time.

So you got some attention. Congrats.

-von
Ditto. Just bail if you want. Why announce it?

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
There are many who "just leave", personally that "just leaves" me wondering if the died or worse:yikes:

This site is the only way i could contact many of the friends I have made here and I don't want to PM them in case they missed the message.

Shortly after I check out of this world I will let you boys know.....really:wink:

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Farewell and good luck...:thumbup:

And oh yeah...

Attachments

• 53930236_2802687189749176_7857458259316178944_n.jpg
    53930236_2802687189749176_7857458259316178944_n.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 955

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
For starters, I've got no issues with announcing one's exit. Yes, if someone has 96 posts, it would be a little ridiculous, but Marek is a well known member of this forum whose absence would have been curious.

Good luck with your game, Marek, and good luck in life, too.

pvc lou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh lord, cry me a river. That goofy goober will be back. :speechless::crying::banghead::sad::rolleyes:

For starters, I've got no issues with announcing one's exit. Yes, if someone has 96 posts, it would be a little ridiculous, but Marek is a well known member of this forum whose absence would have been curious.

Good luck with your game, Marek, and good luck in life, too.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Good luck to you Marek.

Me? I’m staying around for spite.... just to piss everyone off. Like a frog I’m here until I croak.

Last edited:

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Saying you’re rolling out is one thing, but implying that the forum is time unwisely spent seems to have riled folk. Personally I like wasting time sometimes lol.