"+" After Member's Name?

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Brave Man!

The wendy's down the road an round the bend gives chili away if it's 3 days old and you arrive within 10+- minutes after they open, anyway, that free shit gave me the runs

When you consider that the meat for the chili comes from crumbled up patties that are too old to serve and then the chili is three days old ...

Takes a brave man to give that stuff a go!

Hu

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When you consider that the meat for the chili comes from crumbled up patties that are too old to serve and then the chili is three days old ...

Takes a brave man to give that stuff a go!

Hu

ha! that was me for a spell..young and eating whatever seemed good at the time.
I remember bringing three bucks in, and walking out with a chili, nuggets, and a frosty..

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
I remember bringing three bucks in, and walking out with a chili, nuggets, and a frosty..

So, we already know the answer, but have to ask just the same.

Do you like Wendy's? :p

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member

I’ve been so broke at times I’d go into 7-11 and get a hotdog for $1, load it up with chili, take it out and wrap it in a napkin, then fill the hotdog box up on both sides with that “chili” and have myself a meal.

I also occasionally ate pre-made subs and cheesecake in the bathroom stall at Safeway and other grocery establishments;)

Life is good