Predator Air Jump Cue- Like New!

spliced

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Predator does not make these anymore. I don't know if that store even actually has them. If it does, go buy one from them and stop trolling my thread. None of the major online billiard suppliers sell them anymore. I have never heard of that site and doubt if they actually have them anymore. Probably an old page never updated when they were discontinued.

Anyway, Don't knock my price. Don't like it, move on.

Prodigy1

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Predator does not make these anymore. I don't know if that store even actually has them. If it does, go buy one from them and stop trolling my thread. None of the major online billiard suppliers sell them anymore. I have never heard of that site and doubt if they actually have them anymore. Probably an old page never updated when they were discontinued.

Anyway, Don't knock my price. Don't like it, move on.

Well said brother. I'm interested just give me a bit to think about it. Trying to decide if I'm ready to give up my old frog

Patso44

Underdog
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Well said brother. I'm interested just give me a bit to think about it. Trying to decide if I'm ready to give up my old frog

No doubt...im sorry to say this but the frog has no chance against this panther!!!

It jumps nice and i would say that its the best because not many jump cues have that extension like predator does!