Gonna take a year off from pool..hmmmm...

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
...how to spend my time? Listing our house for sale next week. Moving into a small country home that I shall affectionately call "The Dump". No space for my diamond 9' pro, unless I set it up in the old tobacco barn, which I'm disinclined to do. Doing all this so the missus and I can live on site while our new home is being built. How shall I spend my time? I'm going to do a helluva lot of gardening out there and planting a small forest on our new property (22+ acres, with 12 acres needed for paddocks).

But how else shall I spend my time? Pool occupied so much til now, lol. Disc golf perhaps. Ah, and the culinary arts....hmmm...I'm starting to have ideas...

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Oh yeah, I need to stock a pond at some point! Maybe bass, bluegills and channel catfish? Or maybe freshwater shrimp? Any of those are damn tasty!

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
...how to spend my time? Listing our house for sale next week. Moving into a small country home that I shall affectionately call "The Dump". No space for my diamond 9' pro, unless I set it up in the old tobacco barn, which I'm disinclined to do. Doing all this so the missus and I can live on site while our new home is being built. How shall I spend my time? I'm going to do a helluva lot of gardening out there and planting a small forest on our new property (22+ acres, with 12 acres needed for paddocks).

But how else shall I spend my time? Pool occupied so much til now, lol. Disc golf perhaps. Ah, and the culinary arts....hmmm...I'm starting to have ideas...

I suggest reading Tolstoy's War and Peace. That should take about 2 years or so! :killingme: :thud: