WPC Live stream not working now...

poolnoob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone knows of any other site that have the live stream? Match should be starting 1.5 hour time.

markatwork

One foot on the floor
Silver Member
i thought it would be too...but its not...dont know the time difference thing but i heard it was gonna be on

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard there 7 hours ahead of Eastern time and first match's start at 10am there time. So that would mean the first match's would start at 3am Eastern. Only 2:11am right now...

nathandumoulin

WPBL / RUNOUT MEDIA
Silver Member
Guys, it's only 9:15am over in Qatar. The live scoring page shows that things don't get underway until 10:00am, not to mention that no scores have been posted.

Keith Buck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dude, it's been 6 minutes since the day was scheduled to begin. Chill out for a sec.

The problem is that it is a livestream of a TV station and not just a live stream of the WPC. It should be on whenever the TV station is on and not just for the WPC.

nathandumoulin

WPBL / RUNOUT MEDIA
Silver Member
The problem is that it is a livestream of a TV station and not just a live stream of the WPC. It should be on whenever the TV station is on and not just for the WPC.

Are you certain? The Efren match that was posted yesterday looked like a single cam stream. It certainly didnt have any graphics or editing that would make it look like it came from a TV station.

Keith Buck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you certain? The Efren match that was posted yesterday looked like a single cam stream. It certainly didnt have any graphics or editing that would make it look like it came from a TV station.

That was a ustream station and not the alkass.net stream that you are directed to from the qbsf.info website.

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I saw someone else mention this Efren match...where is that? Link please? I would love to watch something new!

Thanks,

KMRUNOUT

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like they've started match's. Doesn't seem to be any working stream though :(