Pool on Say Yes to the Dress???

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
Yes you heard right Darren's Fiance gained a spot on Say Yes to the Dress show!! So do you think pool will get a lift because of it?? Probably not but something is better then nothing I guess.

Would be very funny to see Daz in a dress. Those Brits and their fondness for cross-dressing it only seems befitting :lol:

Thought I would share...

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Yes you heard right Darren's Fiance gained a spot on Say Yes to the Dress show!! So do you think pool will get a lift because of it?? Probably not but something is better then nothing I guess.

Would be very funny to see Daz in a dress. Those Brits and their fondness for cross-dressing it only seems befitting :lol:

Thought I would share...

That's pretty cool. Lets not pick on the Brits for cross dressing too much as I seem to remember Dennis Rodman in a wedding dress just for one example :) Hope all is well with you JJ.

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
That's pretty cool. Lets not pick on the Brits for cross dressing too much as I seem to remember Dennis Rodman in a wedding dress just for one example :) Hope all is well with you JJ.

Fair play Mark and things are well :smile:

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
My wife watches that foolish show quite often, so I've seen enough of it (before running to another room, heh) to realize what a hoot it would be if Daz actually is on there with her.

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
My wife watches that foolish show quite often, so I've seen enough of it (before running to another room, heh) to realize what a hoot it would be if Daz actually is on there with her.

Wishing he where knocking balls around on a 9 footer :lol: