Drinkin' & Corn V. & Bar/Pool Room

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
One things for sure. :groucho:

If I go to the bar and get drunk :dance:

My alcohol content :happydance:

Will NOT allow:banghead: any germs to infiltrate :clapping: ...or live.. :dance: with my current liquid makeup.

Imagine drinking alcohol while also soaking in a tub full of rubbing alcohol. Basically no virus would ever get you, and if it did then it wouldn't be so bad because at least you knew you were beaten by the best.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One things for sure. :groucho:

If I go to the bar and get drunk :dance:

My alcohol content :happydance:

Will NOT allow:banghead: any germs to infiltrate :clapping: ...or live.. :dance: with my current liquid makeup.

You do know that's not how it works, right?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Imagine drinking alcohol while also soaking in a tub full of rubbing alcohol. Basically no virus would ever get you, and if it did then it wouldn't be so bad because at least you knew you were beaten by the best.

Oh no, are you one of those guys that takes things literally on purpose to try and ruin other people's fun because nobody likes you and secretly wishes some sort of a pox on you every time you furrow your brow and scoff to show how serious and intellectual you are, because you are all business all the time, and everyone's business is also somehow your business since a priori you're the least fun person in the room so therefore the smartest?

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh no, are you one of those guys that takes things literally on purpose to try and ruin other people's fun because nobody likes you and secretly wishes some sort of a pox on you every time you furrow your brow and scoff to show how serious and intellectual you are, because you are all business all the time, and everyone's business is also somehow your business since a priori you're the least fun person in the room so therefore the smartest?
BB was just asking a question, I am hoping Island Drive is just kidding.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Are you just here to be a shit?

You've laid some stinkers in your 'short time here'.

Island Drive

Silver Member
BB was just asking a question, I am hoping Island Drive is just kidding.

I works! My buddy Ang from College. When he got sick....down went 8oz of Jim Beam, and On with the Rubber Sweat Suit. Killed germs every-time's...is what he told me.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
are you just here to be a shit?
red.JPG
friends.JPG

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow. Run-on sentence of the month award. ;)

Island Drive

Silver Member
YOUR BOTH DRINKING....

Originally Posted by KidPresentable View Post
Wow. Run-on sentence of the month award.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message