Gold Crown Barn Find: The Blue Table and Custom Light

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's been a long several months but all the projects are finally done! Here's the final result. Fully restored Gold Crown I finished in Brunswick Blue and White, subrails extended and calibrated, Diamond Black rubber, 4.125" Corners, 4.875" sides, Simonis 860HR. Matching custom built Gold Crown Light and restored Gold Crown Cue Rack. Time to play some pool!

49725546583_f658784cff_c.jpg

49726405907_c8b922510b_c.jpg

Last edited:

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love your table. I bet it plays absolutely perfect.

I also love the way the room itself looks.

I like modern looking rooms but, I love rooms that bring back memories of old stomping grounds.

Congrats....

Jeff

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
I'd be in trouble with pockets that tight...and be loving every moment of it. Beautiful set up. :thumbup:

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you shooting marbles into those tight pockets?:smile::smile: Beautiful JOB- just beautiful!! Congrats!!

Last edited:

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
It's been a long several months but all the projects are finally done! Here's the final result. Fully restored Gold Crown I finished in Brunswick Blue and White, subrails extended and calibrated, Diamond Black rubber, 4.125" Corners, 4.875" sides, Simonis 860HR. Matching custom built Gold Crown Light and restored Gold Crown Cue Rack. Time to play some pool!

49725546583_f658784cff_c.jpg

49726405907_c8b922510b_c.jpg

Great job, looks beyond fantastic!!!!

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You did a great job on everything. I enjoyed reading the threads for the light, table, and rack. Good work, and thanks for sharing.

dlvh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That does indeed look like a really nice setup, Scott. I hope you can enjoy every moment you get to play on that GC, especially with that custom made GC light.