World 14.1 Earl Strickland and Jason Shaw

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I seen this on YouTube. Tried a search and couldn't find it discussed here. If it has been posted before, maybe someone can shoot me a link. Thought this was an odd happenstance. Not surprised at Earl, I expect it from him. But the situation is odd. Very unprofessional from ALL involved

https://youtu.be/ILd9uTRmbmE

Last edited:

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Still as dumb as it was first go round.

I know Earl likes to go off over nothing.....

But I’m surprised he didn’t take that ten ball out the pocket and shove it up shaws ass....

Even if the sob called the dam 7 Everyone on earth can clearly see and hear he called and shot at the backcut of the ten.

Now back to your typical programming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cracktherack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All pool matches, the referee has the final say.
This incident was no black eye on pool or the pros.
If you're wonder what a black eye is, look up the
Vegas tournament where Buddy Hall "lost" the final
to Mike Lebron. Funny so much money was bet
on Lebron to win.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are no black eyes on Pool. 3 Cushion players are the consummate professionals, and that game is in a worse state than pocket billiards.

Pool is just boring to watch. That’s why it will never be mainstream. It matters not if there are 50 major pro player dumps per year, or if all the pros are angels on and off the table; and donate every free moment to reading books to 5 year olds.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
There are no black eyes on Pool. 3 Cushion players are the consummate professionals, and that game is in a worse state than pocket billiards.

Pool is just boring to watch. That’s why it will never be mainstream. It matters not if there are 50 major pro player dumps per year, or if all the pros are angels on and off the table; and donate every free moment to reading books to 5 year olds.

A pool player read a thon.

That’ll be the day 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks. I've read quite a few of them already. Earl really does stir things up wherever he goes.
But I can see, with more recent lapses of character, Jayson Shaw is a pot stirrer too. He could be Europes version of Earl!