DCC - Who's going and when?

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
It' exactly 3 months until the greatest event in the pool world gets underway and I am curious to know who is going and when. I usually attend the final few days but this year I am going to change it up and go the first 4 days. Everyone post up your plans and lets see who is going to Louisville.

BTW-- Betmore, what are the plans for the AZB/DCC room this year? I haven't seen anything posted.

Ruthless

~= Gator Nation =~
Silver Member
Unless something unavoidable happens between now and then I plan to play all three events. I hope to be there the 4th-14th :)

T

Timberly

Purdman said:
I am going to do everything I can to make it!!!
Purdman:cool:
You won't regret it Purdman, I promise! It truly is the best show on earth. ;)

Purdman

Banned
Wife told me she understands my passion now. Told me I could go anywhere I want to. I told her the same thing. Went out to dinner last night and had a nice Bison rib eye and the best bottle of wine in the joint. You can guess where that led to!
Your Friend, Purdman

T

Timberly

Purdman said:
Wife told me she understands my passion now. Told me I could go anywhere I want to. I told her the same thing. Went out to dinner last night and had a nice Bison rib eye and the best bottle of wine in the joint. You can guess where that led to!
Your Friend, Purdman
That's great news my friend! I was wondering how things were going for you on the home front this week. ;)

feldz23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am planning on going but can not find the schedule for the tournament. Can anyone fill me in on where to find info?

Thanks
Richie

coop19772002

The GSBT
Silver Member
Hey Daniel I'm getting geared up for Derby also. Isn't it the best? Glad to hear you are going. We will for sure party down. Bring me some kool-aid if possible. Haha!!!

Probably see you @ the Breakers tourney next month. Hope all is well.

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
coop19772002 said:
Hey Daniel I'm getting geared up for Derby also. Isn't it the best? Glad to hear you are going. We will for sure party down. Bring me some kool-aid if possible. Haha!!!

Probably see you @ the Breakers tourney next month. Hope all is well.
I hope to see you all in Knoxville.

Nothing quite like the DCC. I have never been there for the beginning of the tournament but I am looking forward to it. Do you think Shannon will be a participant in either of the ring games?

See you next month.

Last edited:

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ktown D said:
. Everyone post up your plans and lets see who is going to Louisville.

I've made plane and hotel reservations for 1/5 - 1/14/07. I believe this will be the longest DCC stay for me.

Fred

T

Timberly

Cornerman said:
I've made plane and hotel reservations for 1/5 - 1/14/07. I believe this will be the longest DCC stay for me.

Fred
And just where in the heehaw were you during the Open? We missed ya ;)

I'll be arriving at the DCC the 1st night 1/5 and leaving the following Sun... I'll be there for the whole thing. WOOHOO!:D

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
Probably not gonna make it in 2007... too much stuff going on right now for me... doh!

T

Timberly

Samiel said:
Probably not gonna make it in 2007... too much stuff going on right now for me... doh!
Well then, we know where your priorities are... in the wrong place! :mad:

LOL, just kidding of course. I'm sorry to hear you might not make it. I know you enjoyed yourself last yr and that you're going to hate it if you have to miss this one. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya. ;)

Ktown D, are you the red headed guy with glasses that was there last yr when Tony Stewart was there?

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Timberly said:
Ktown D, are you the red headed guy with glasses that was there last yr when Tony Stewart was there?
Not guilty. I am the extremely handsome dark haired guy who was there after Tony had left the building.;)
I will introduce myself to you when I see you.

RTaylor692

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope to be there on the morning of the 10th. It is all going to depend on finding a way to get my girls taken care of.

When will registration begin? I couldn't find a link on there website.

T

Timberly

RTaylor692 said:
I hope to be there on the morning of the 10th. It is all going to depend on finding a way to get my girls taken care of.

When will registration begin? I couldn't find a link on there website.
"You will be able to purchace your 2007 Derby City Classic VIP Tickets, TV-VIP Tickets and Player Entries starting sometime in October.

You must be a Derby City Classic Member to access our oneline ticket sales. If you have not yet registered for your free membership please sign-up here. We will be sending out an email once the registration and ticket sales go live.

Any problems please contact us at: support@dcctickets.com or be calling us at (812) 288-7665."

You might want to register at the site so you'll get an email. I'm sure people will announce on here when they get their email but do you really want to rely on someone when they're limiting the field? It doesn't cost anything to sign up and you'll know right away when they start taking sign ups... you'll get a jump on all those players/road warriors that don't have a computer. ;)

steev

Lazy User
Silver Member
I entered for 9-ball. I don't really like my chances, but it's cheaper than a ticket! I also reserved a room, still pretty available. I'll be there the 9th through the 13th, and look forward to meeting all of you.

except williebetmore. he sounds a little scary. i mean, pits, asylums, lobotomies, there's definitely something crazy going on there.

-s

//it's a good thing Don can take a joke.