Where can I buy the danny harriman 14.1 video?

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
anyone know what outlets have it? Would love to finally get down to watching it as I've heard its one of the better commentated runs.

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Send me $40.00 on paypal at gwtlaw@aol.com and I will mail you the dvd. Danny will get the full $40.00.

Thanks for supporting Danny.

Me Walsh, have you received my pm from this site? What about the facebook message I sent you regarding where to send the DVD. Hoping you got them because it has been at least a week now since I sent the payment.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Me Walsh, have you received my pm from this site? What about the facebook message I sent you regarding where to send the DVD. Hoping you got them because it has been at least a week now since I sent the payment.
Dennis isn't here much and he is very busy at work from what I hear. You may want to try his email.

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is now July the 1st, money was paypal'ed on june the 3rd according to my friends paypal summary and no word from dennis. I've sent emails and messages. all that is left to say is, what the hell?

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
It is now July the 1st, money was paypal'ed on june the 3rd according to my friends paypal summary and no word from dennis. I've sent emails and messages. all that is left to say is, what the hell?

Sorry I have been away from the pool world somewhat. Been busy working.

Didn't know what hard drive I had the video on and could barely remember how to burn a dvd.

Will send it and i'll try to find a couple of bonus videos for you.

Dennis