Is Everybody Ready?

dirtybobjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can Cliff get to the second set? I hope so! I don't have to go to work in the morning. LOL

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
I would say

that the odds are about 7:2 in favor of Efren, especially since Efren has a buyback left.

dirtybobjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey, Scott are you there or in Wchitity? I was going, but broke my leg in November. Maybe next year.

Poolschool

Pool table nerd
Silver Member
Lets bet... I'll take the underdog just to sweat some action. Do you take Paypal??? JK

I am pulling for Cliff... I would like to see him win especially considering he is a huge underdog playing Efren and having to beat him twice. Either way we will have a player that deserves to win. They both fought through a huge pack of raw talent to get where they are. Congrats to both of them.

dirtybobjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have paypal, but never have used it! Cliff should win two, though. I think we have the two beest in the finals. But Cliff mad some mistakes in his match against Surber. Hope he settles down! Efren jawed a couple, too....but I don't look for him to miss many this time.

dirtybobjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like the Gallery is filling up.....Wish I was there. Hope the video feed doesn't get overloaded!

dirtybobjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cliff has his bright red shirt on........Just like Tiger Woods on Sundays. Is that an OMEN???

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
Bob

I am in Wichita waiting on this incoming ice and snow storm to hit this weekend.

Poolschool

Pool table nerd
Silver Member
dirtybobjr said:
Looks like the Gallery is filling up.....Wish I was there. Hope the video feed doesn't get overloaded!

Me too...

Ok since everyone wants the underdog. I'll give 2-1 on the money and take Efren to win... Paypal only!

TannerPruess

PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
Poolschool said:
Me too...

Ok since everyone wants the underdog. I'll give 2-1 on the money and take Efren to win... Paypal only!
2-1 bahaha. :D Robbery is illegal on the internet as well. :p

dirtybobjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, Scott.......just talked to my Dad north of Topeka.....he said some weather might be coming in.

Poolschool

Pool table nerd
Silver Member
Danny D and Billy I... You wont be missing anything but a bunch of arguing. It should be funny though. :)