• $140

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • $160 or more

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
What is your Total Cost of all individual player weekly fees and annual membership, [I]not including coin drop[/I]....to play your entire season?

Last edited:

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Ok. Even tho I know how this is going to go, I'll start.

I pay more than $160 a year. Yes, I play APA. No, I'm not unhappy about my session costs. I am very realistic. My fees are not going towards a trip to Vegas, my fees are going towards a night of pool-related entertainment. If I somehow got the trip to Vegas, that would be a bonus.

I get my full value for the $9 I spend (and only spend on the nights I play). You can't do anything for a night "out" for $9.

I'm content with what I get for what I pay. That having been said, letting the bi*ching commence.

Island Drive

Silver Member
Ok. Even tho I know how this is going to go, I'll start.

I pay more than $160 a year. Yes, I play APA. No, I'm not unhappy about my session costs. I am very realistic. My fees are not going towards a trip to Vegas, my fees are going towards a night of pool-related entertainment. If I somehow got the trip to Vegas, that would be a bonus.

I get my full value for the $9 I spend (and only spend on the nights I play). You can't do anything for a night "out" for $9.

I'm content with what I get for what I pay. That having been said, letting the bi*ching commence.

Appreciate your thoughts:....

The players hard costs are all I'm really concerned about. I'm working on finalizing a few thoughts for a business model. Time and money have allot more say in how one goes about life in the 21st century. Anytime ones offered more for less, it's difficult to not at least look into it. No different than comparing a 750 Honda motorcycle to all the other 750's out there. Value comes to some with cost, others with time, some to the ''look'', to others the social structure, some....all....or both are of equal importance or not.
Thx again

sixwillwin

King of the Meadow
Silver Member
One league I play is $6 night (APA) but each session is only 3 months long or so (13 nights-+), so around $80. You can play 3 sessions per year. Another vnea type rules league is $4 night but session is 7 months long, so around $110 session.

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member
Bill

I play three nights a week, all different leagues.

Each night that I play it is $15. Sanction fees are about $75 a year total.
All three leagues are a cash payback and non-handicapped.

NOTE: I also play in three National Tournaments a year plus Local and Regional.

Your friend
randyg

Island Drive

Silver Member
One league I play is $6 night (APA) but each session is only 3 months long or so (13 nights-+), so around $80. You can play 3 sessions per year. Another vnea type rules league is $4 night but session is 7 months long, so around $110 session.

Should I assume there is also an Annual Membership fee above and beyond the $80?

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Well I play in UPA which is a cash prize fund league. We get paid after every 15 week session. It's $25 a year for membership & $10 a week if you shoot. It's also in house so no traveling which I love & they open the tables each week so no paying for games.

sixwillwin

King of the Meadow
Silver Member
Should I assume there is also an Annual Membership fee above and beyond the $80?

There is but each teams sponsoring "home" bar takes care of the annual fees. APA is $25 a year and the other league I am not even sure what amount is. Sorry. The bars make up for this by alot in food and drink sales.

Island Drive

Silver Member
There is but each teams sponsoring "home" bar takes care of the annual fees. APA is $25 a year and the other league I am not even sure what amount is. Sorry. The bars make up for this by alot in food and drink sales.

Yep, that's the way of the road for sure, give a little definitely get some.

budonahog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I play TAP. As team Capt my membership is paid but cost $20 a year for other players. Each session is 16 weeks for us and cost $10 per player if you play. So if one of my players plays every week (which usually never happens), then it would be $160 for weekly dues.

onepocketron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BCA league, 12 bucks a night and we play 36 weeks from start to finish. It's a cash league so cash pay outs at the end. Not exactly sure about sanction fee but think it's around 20-25 bucks for the year.