Tony Vs Dennis Chit Chat Thread

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Dennis is managing to lose my interest in this match fast. At 13-8 after 4 games won I was starting to get interested but then he just blew it and gave it all back and now it is just a blowout again. Dennis had Tony tensing up a bit when he went on the 4 game run and then he just let up and gave all the momentum again.

Dennis might be the most inconsistent pool player out there given how talented he is. He is a great front runner but he has no fight in him when people shoot peak level pool back at him and this is why he lost to Yang and needed his backer to offer a deal/contract to his opponent in order to allow him to escape losing to Ko.

I think I am done with the guys matches. His match with Frost just makes the BS we are watching even more idiotic.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think DO is done. He's starting to hallucinate, seeing shots he doesn't know. I don't fault him, we've all been there.

It would take a monumental collapse on TC's part for this to become a close match.

Lou Figueroa

Celtic

Silver Member
Welp, Jay's Sesame Street BS "can we all count to 8 together" did me in. Done with it, will check on Friday night to see the end result and pay up.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think DO is done. He's starting to hallucinate, seeing shots he doesn't know. I don't fault him, we've all been there.

It would take a monumental collapse on TC's part for this to become a close match.

Lou Figueroa

@17-9, dennis makes one off Tonys break and then tries to mak a 88deg back cut into half a pocket. Nice shot.

For tony.

Trex runs 6 and dennis gets back to the table in his own jaws, confused..

Dennis should ask someone what playing the %s is.

Celtic

Silver Member
Not helfert?! You fell for that again?

He musta seen you coming.

Helfert ended my stream watching, luckily it will be Bartram getting the money and I got to watch him play some great pool over the years so I am OK with that.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Helfert ended my stream watching, luckily it will be Bartram getting the money and I got to watch him play some great pool over the years so I am OK with that.

Bart's a good dude. You should probably tip him too.:eek:

And dennis sells out again. Owchies.

Smash that meucci and move on!

Last edited:

Agent 99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After getting down and up from a makeable shot 2 or 3 times, Dennis misses and sells out -- tony pockets 6 -- after some defensive shots Dennis again decides, kindof on a shot, gets dow and then pulls up on it 2 more times, finally shoots the same shot, misses and sells out. Tony runs out the inning from there.

Tony 18 Dennis 9

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
strategy

Seems like Dennis' strategy is to look at every shot 30 times to slow the pace down and kill Tony's rhythm......lol

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis is managing to lose my interest in this match fast. At 13-8 after 4 games won I was starting to get interested but then he just blew it and gave it all back and now it is just a blowout again. Dennis had Tony tensing up a bit when he went on the 4 game run and then he just let up and gave all the momentum again.

Dennis might be the most inconsistent pool player out there given how talented he is. He is a great front runner but he has no fight in him when people shoot peak level pool back at him and this is why he lost to Yang and needed his backer to offer a deal/contract to his opponent in order to allow him to escape losing to Ko.

I think I am done with the guys matches. His match with Frost just makes the BS we are watching even more idiotic.
Well I love DO but your not far off the mark , in horse racing some horses can't lose till they are nosed then they have a problem winning as much as I like him he's not a great come from behind player

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why are there more updates on a free stream where everybody can watch it vs a ppv?
Jason

Pick your poison

1. Pool players are cheap
2. This match is more appealing than most PPV matches

Really though only 1 person is actually posting updates. The rest of us are just betting on IQs and *****ing about how slow Dennis plays.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Pick your poison

1. Pool players are cheap
2. This match is more appealing than most PPV matches

Really though only 1 person is actually posting updates. The rest of us are just betting on IQs and *****ing about how slow Dennis plays.

I just meant nobody should need an update with it being free. If they can look here, surely they can view it.

And true, if we weren't jabbing at eachother this would be fairly boring today.
Jason