Henny and JOB

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
I saw this on JOB's page and wondered if anyone has tried to see if this guy was serious.

"Bobby Bunch --
Great job henny. N ill say again anybody wants to play henny at jobs let me no ill stake him up to $50,000"

From JOB's FB Oct last year.

1on1pooltournys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw this on JOB's page and wondered if anyone has tried to see if this guy was serious.

"Bobby Bunch --
Great job henny. N ill say again anybody wants to play henny at jobs let me no ill stake him up to $50,000"

I think he was prob drinking. Henny can play tho. He's an OG.

Scratch85

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

"Bobby Bunch --

Who is Bobby Bunch?

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He woofed to play Skyler even bar table. Money was there. Skyler is not. Skyler said he did not want to travel there for it.

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He woofed to play Skyler even bar table. Money was there. Skyler is not. Skyler said he did not want to travel there for it.

Sky beat Hennessee 2 sets race to 30 for 2k a set giving Hennessee 3 on the wire. Last set Hennessee was on the hill and broke dry, Sky ran a 6 pack for the win. This happened at my local pool room about 3 years ago.