Chohan Busty

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Close match so far between Django and Chohan... score is 2-2...

The Steakhorse is full of action matches.

If you want to watch the match, go to www.PoolActionTV.com

Right now Alex Pagulayan and Jermey Jones are commentating. It doesn’t get better than this. — at Steakhorse Restaurant and Billiards in Spartanburg, S. Carolina

And don't forget about the Bergman vs Deuel starting tomorrow.

51520227_10217419973947848_8234667438579384320_n.jpg

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Close match so far between Django and Chohan... score is 2-2...

The Steakhorse is full of action matches.

If you want to watch the match, go to www.PoolActionTV.com

Right now Alex Pagulayan and Jermey Jones are commentating. It doesn’t get better than this. — at Steakhorse Restaurant and Billiards in Spartanburg, S. Carolina

And don't forget about the Bergman vs Deuel starting tomorrow.

View attachment 511897

Terry,

Are these action matches gonna be replayed on a loop this weekend?

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JJ and Alex are a great combination in the booth. Usually when I've heard Alex in the booth it is when he drops in during the middle of a tournament and he doesn't really want to bother with it. He is really putting a lot of focus into it tonight :thumbup:

Chohan getting ready to go up 4-2.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know how or why this match was coming up. I do now know about Corey/Justin, I'll be watching!

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Terry,

Are these action matches gonna be replayed on a loop this weekend?
Ray said he's going to try.But no guarantee.

I will make sure and remind him the fans are asking about it. I know you guys really like having the option to watch on free time instead of only live broadcast time.

Tonight he has to take down all the the broadcast equipment, cameras, computers and sound booth down after the Busty/Chohan match and move it all to the action room in the back for Deuel vs Bergman tomorrow.

So after the match the tonight it will be a few hours before he can start the loop.

Last edited: