U.S. Open Dream Final: Filler vs. Wu!

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
It's a pick 'em.
I like Wu just because he does not gamble.
HAHA! :grin-square:

Two world champions going at it .
Can't go wrong.

Wu has better patterns and safes , I think.
Filler is a potting machine!

Bic D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll go with Filler. Saw a vid of him at age 11 BnR a rack and it was impressive. I think he takes it 11-8 or 11-7

Denis The Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pool Bum, you like wu, with good reason. He plays great and has a style that is easy to like. But I go with Filler, because he is so young, and his style of play also easy to watch. Both these guys seem impervious to the pressure. Great final!

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Pool Bum, you like wu, with good reason. He plays great and has a style that is easy to like. But I go with Filler, because he is so young, and his style of play also easy to watch. Both these guys seem impervious to the pressure. Great final!

Filler is probably a slight favorite, but I'd really like to see Wu win the U.S. open.

These two may be the two highest rated in the world on Fargorate after this tournament.

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My simple guess...the one whose break will work better ...get it. Both are the champions. If Joshua makes it what an achievement it's going to be. At the age of 21 to collect those titles and grab two such prestigious ones during last five months. It won't be boring for sure and honestly I like them both...great talents who will put their hearts for the win.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok, who you got?

I will pick Wu, just because I'm pulling for him!

Of cos, Wu all the way !! :D
Complete player with all the tools/ tricks in his arsenal. More complete player than Filler. There is reason why Wu is the favorite player of many players like Karl Boyes, Niels Feijen.

filler wu.JPG

But then, Wu has always been one of my favorite players so I am partial to him.:grin-square:
But it is just 1 match and can go either way so will not be surprised if either of them win

fishless

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Going to be a great match. I'm pulling for Wu.

Side note: I hope Hearn lives to a 100, some great opening remarks.

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wu is 817, but Filler is only at 816, so I’ll take Wu.

My gut says Wu is underrated. He was above SVB at one point. SVB has 14,289 games in Fargo. Wu has 1,750. I doubt he plays less pool. So if he’s playing better or worse lately I’d assume his rating is lagging a bit. My gut says he’s playing better. Perhaps Filler too (only 4,002 games). But my gut says Wu is shooting 821+.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My simple guess...the one whose break will work better ...get it. Both are the champions. If Joshua makes it what an achievement it's going to be. At the age of 21 to collect those titles and grab two such prestigious ones during last five months. It won't be boring for sure and honestly I like them both...great talents who will put their hearts for the win.
Yeah, I'm guessing the Europeans won't anytime soon make the mistake (as they did last year) to pass up on Filler for the Mosconi Cup team!