Posting a Picture

irock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's been so long since I posted a picture on the forum, I can't remember how, can someone direct me to the area that tells you how to post a picture with a thread. Thanks for any help.

Jack Madden

John Madden Cues
Silver Member
It's been so long since I posted a picture on the forum, I can't remember how, can someone direct me to the area that tells you how to post a picture with a thread. Thanks for any help.

In message screen go to paper clip, click it. It’s “attachments”. So you select your picture then UPLOAD it. Hope this helps.

Jack

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scroll down to my "Dumb" thread from earlier today. All there.

Jack Madden

John Madden Cues
Silver Member
Scroll down to my "Dumb" thread from earlier today. All there.

Yep, your info is much better than mine. I just stumbled through the process lately so have just lucked out a few times. Thanks I will be using it myself.

jack

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
Step 1: Take a picture.

Step 2: Download it to your computer, either with USB cable, or email it to yourself, and save it to your computer. The computer file is up to you, either downloads or pictures.

Step 3: Resize the picture, for god's sake. So many pictures here are huge, causes a lot of scrolling, and takes up too much space for you to upload. Open Microsoft picture editing, or whatever program you have. Resize for Large Document. That's about the limit for a screen on here.

Step 4: Open Manage Attachments, when you respond or quote. It doesn't appear for Quick Reply.

Step 5. Open Browse. Then navigate to where your picture is. Should be in either pictures or downloads on your computer. You can do it from your phone also, but nobody remembers to shrink the picture, always turns out too big.

Step 6. Select, then open your picture.

Step 7: Hit upload.

Step 8. Enjoy the picture you shared.

All the best,
WW

Last edited: