PPV-8 Ball Challenge Justin Bergman vs Corey Deuel Feb 8-11, 2019

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Replay Rebroadcast Loop of Day 3 has just started and will run until play resumes Monday at 1pm eastern.

Live stream coverage Resumes at 1pm Monday for the conclusion of set #4 with current score of 20-12 Corey leading.

If Corey wins the 4th set he wins the match.

If Justin wins, we will have a 5th and deciding set Monday, after a one hour dinner break, following the conclusion of the 4th set..

The current daypass, on sale right now, will include this Rebroadcast of Day 3 and the conclusion of set # 4 and set #5 if needed Monday night.

During this loop/rebroadcast, the Helpdesk will not be available til tomorrow, thanks!

Purchase your pass now at at www.PoolActionTV.com

PhotoFunia-1549857292.jpg

Last edited:

dickiev

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought yesterday for the two matches. Do I get the entire 4th match since it ended at 1am and wasn't over. The stream worked perfectly yesterday and enjoyed watching the two play

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Live stream coverage Resumes at 1pm today Monday for the conclusion of set #4 with current score of 20-12 Corey leading.

If Corey wins the 4th set he wins the match.

If Justin wins, we will have a 5th and deciding set Monday, after a one hour dinner break, following the conclusion of the 4th set.

Double J Jeremy Jones doing commentary giving his expert Pro's viewpoint on all the shots strategies of 8 Ball.

Purchase your pass now at at www.PoolActionTV.com

PhotoFunia-1549857434.jpg

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW!! What an AMAZING 5 days of Action from Streakhorse Billiards in Spartanburg, S. Carolina.

We had Bustamante vs Chohan on Thursday playing World Class One Pocket.

Congrats to TRex snapping that set off 8-5

Bergman and Corey have really put on a show the last four days, some of the best 8 Ball ever.

Corey wins 4th set 30- 26 and match. 3 sets to 1

Congrats to Corey, he played amazing the last three days and put on a 8 Ball clinic.

His break was just to strong for Justin to out run.

Thanks for all you guys that tuned in and sweated it all.

51723350_342532153017651_2899242283603853312_n.jpg

Capture.jpg

Last edited:

tmickle

Registered
Can we get a replay of todays match?

I missed the first part of the action today. Are you going to stream it again?

thanks,
Terry M.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I missed the first part of the action today. Are you going to stream it again?

thanks,
Terry M.
No replay loop today, Ray has to break down all equipment and drive almost 1200 miles and make it to Austin Texas for TX Open 10 Ball start on Wednesday :yikes:

poolhallbanger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awsome match...

Bergy made a great comeback towards the end significantly closing the gap and
forcing Duel into making some critical errors. As fate would have it the 3 game spot
was too much for Bergy to fade and he lost 3 very close races to 30 in the end.:thumbup:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bergy made a great comeback towards the end significantly closing the gap and
forcing Duel into making some critical errors. As fate would have it the 3 game spot
was too much for Bergy to fade and he lost 3 very close races to 30 in the end.:thumbup:
Was an amazing match, some of the best 8 Ball i ever saw.

Some of those puzzle and problem racks Corey finds a way to get out are just incredible.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
Was an amazing match, some of the best 8 Ball i ever saw.

Some of those puzzle and problem racks Corey finds a way to get out are just incredible.
Corey takes the expression that pool is a game of inches to a whole new level.