Show us your fancy inlayed cues.

ace911

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Show us your fancy inlayed cues. I?m especially interested in ones that use a combination of inlay materials, like ivory/mother of pearl/abalone.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
here are some semi fancy ones..............

Sleeve4.jpg

TascaTusks3.jpg

Whole-cue-1-2-web.jpg

Whole-cue-1-web.jpg

kingqueenw.jpg

Trad1WholewebLayout.jpg

sbexpof.jpg

sbexpo.jpg

Jeffrey Gale

My WoW stick.
Silver Member
The first is a Cognoscenti with silver & ivory and the 2nd. is a Diveney with Ivory, Paua shell & silver. I hope these are ok.

100_1902.jpg

100_1900.jpg

100_1901.jpg

100_1741.jpg

100_1738.jpg

100_1736.jpg

100_1735.jpg

Jeffrey Gale

My WoW stick.
Silver Member
I gotta say, that's one of the nicest Kikel's I have seen yet, the Lapis looks great the way it was used in the cue, very nice.

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Skins

kingqueenw.jpg

Couple of my all time favorite cues. That inlay work is stunning! Thanks for sharing pics. Would love to see those in person some day.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Here is one made by a local Cue Maker:

Triangle tip, two hard white Maple shafts with ivory ferrules, decorative rings at shaft joint, forearm joint, above the wrap, below the wrap and above the butt cap. The joint is a sleeved ivory. The forearm is hard white Maple, completely inlayed with black Dymond wood and Tropical Passion wood. The wrap is textured black leather. The butt sleeve is Maple completely covered with inlays of black Dymond wood and Tropical Passion wood. The butt cap is solid ivory, and the weight of this cue is 19.4 ounces.

This cue was very difficult to build because it has 1100 plus inlays that are interwoven and are all different sizes due to the taper of the cue. It has four points with two veneers with an ivory oval in each point. Also, there are eight ivory ovals in the butt sleeve surrounded by black Dymond wood veneers. This is really a beautiful cue that took weeks to build because of the sequence of installing the inlays.

Forearm 1.jpg

Butt.jpg