Hello, new guy here...

NitPicker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey all, how are ya hittin 'em? Well, I hope! I'm a new member and want to introduce myself. I'm just getting back to playing competitively after many years of occasional ballbanging. I have a lot of ambition with improving my game and I like playing in tournaments and money games. I live in N. CA/bay area and hope to meet some folks for some friendly action, going to tournaments, practice partners, etc. I am starting to get out to more rooms in the area and would very much like to meet more people that love and play this wonderful game. Thanks for reading and I hope we can play soon!

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
I hope you enjoy your time here....I know I am. There is a ton of info on here and many people willing to help improve you game any way that they can. Maybe you can find you a good sparring partner too. If you get bored.....NPR is an interesting place to visit.

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PM me if you want some cheap sets or just want to shoot for fun. I'm in Oakland area. Welcome to AZB, it's an interesting site, so enjoy it!

NitPicker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PM me if you want some cheap sets or just want to shoot for fun. I'm in Oakland area. Welcome to AZB, it's an interesting site, so enjoy it!

Thanks galipeau, I'd love to! Where do you play? I'm in Vallejo, btw. Thanks for the offer!

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Broken Rack in Emeryville is nice. I can come to Billar Portales too if you prefer. If Mariachi music is your thing, that's the place to go ;)

I'll PM you so as not to continuously bump this thread.

NitPicker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL...I see you're familiar with Vallejo's finest. I know the broken rack, but haven't been there since they re-opened. That would definitely be a better spot. I'll send ya a pm and maybe we can get together and play soon.

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome.

consider looking up Jesse, 'barking4action'. He's in the general area. Good guy. Likes to play.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Welcome aboard!

Plenty of variety here, TONs of knowledge, some drama and some humor, too.

Enjoy

80P

Banned
Welcome! Just stay out of NPR and you should be ok. :thumbup:

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk