jackpot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
looks great

best looking combo I have seen. It looks like what I think will be the future.
jack

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah I love their charts showing accuracy, spin, etc. They give the veneer of testing without the actual method and data. And what does accuracy at high and low speeds even mean, when lower speed simply means more opportunity to curve. It doesn’t make sense to claim some shafts curve less.

I’m happy to see testing showing that the shaft squirts very little, and I’m sure it’s less prone to dings. But do away with the pseudoscience, Predator.

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Like the white and black combo. Considered the Ice and Revo combo back when they were available, but never pulled the trigger.

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice cue, congratulations.

This Revo shortage has been going on for close to a year. Is Predator just limiting supply to keep demand strong.?

MeeLosh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Could it be that this C8 shaft that was mentioned is actually meant/produced to play Chinese 8-ball and is therefore only marketed in China right now?

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not to fret....... new CF shafts are on the horizon and will be available in many more config's.

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As far as my knowledge goes that problem has two reasons:
1) Predator was merely testing the market by the first batch of Revos and they heavilly underestimated the demand for such shaft,the capacity to produce more units at a time just is not there atm
2) China is the main market for Predator and the demand for Revo is huge there therefore they decided that every Revo produced stays in China (yes,Revo is produced in China for some time now) to satisfy chinese customers..
Are the Chinese customers paying $499 for a shaft .

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Nice cue, congratulations.

This Revo shortage has been going on for close to a year. Is Predator just limiting supply to keep demand strong.?

That would be price fixing and illegal if I’m not mistaken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DJSTEVEZ

Professor of Human Moves
Silver Member
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! !
That is a stunning cue/shaft combination.
I think you're correct about what the future is going to look like wrt the appearance of cue sticks.
I noticed that at SBE few if any of the Pros were sporting ornate cue sticks.
Almost all of them were using sticks that were remarkably simple yet highly precise, lol.
There's a certain beauty & elegance to an understated appearance.

That's not price fixing. A company is free to limit its supply as it see's fit, which is easily understandable when one looks at how vital the supply vs. demand factor is in business.
OPEC's primary function is this very thing.

Price fixing is when several (allegedly) "competing" companies secretly work cooperatively to get set a price point for their similar product(s) so the consumer has nowhere to turn and competition is absent, thus an artificially higher price. That's illegal.

Last edited:

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! !
That is a stunning cue/shaft combination.
I think you're correct about what the future is going to look like wrt the appearance of cue sticks.
I noticed that at SBE few if any of the Pros were sporting ornate cie stocks.
Almost all of them were using sticks that were remarkably simple yet highly precise, lol.
There's a certain beauty & elegance to an understated appearance.

That's not price fixing. A company is free to limit its supply as it see's fit, which is easily understandable when one looks at how vital the supply vs. demand factor is in business.
OPEC's primary function is this very thing.

Price fixing is when several (allegedly) "competing" companies secretly work cooperatively to get set a price point for their similar product(s) so the consumer has nowhere to turn and competition is absent, thus an artificially higher price. That's illegal.

Ah thanks for the correction

JohnnyOzone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

you would definitely be mistaken to think that only producing as much as you choose to produce is "price fixing"

edit - sorry, didnt read far enough to see that this had already been addressed

Last edited:

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
you would definitely be mistaken to think that only producing as much as you choose to produce is "price fixing"

edit - sorry, didnt read far enough to see that this had already been addressed

Get off Facebook while you still can save yourself!

Lol no worries brother

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk