Shaftmaster Lathe for sale

Tony Longoni

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>looking to sell my shaftmaster lathe. its the newer version currently shown on their website. i have all the parts that came with it, plus a few additional small items i have purchased over the past 2 years that i have owned it. price on the website is $799 +$35 shipping. i will sell the one i have which is in perfect condition for $400 + $35 shipping or best offer. Will also consider trades, but cash is king. if you need pictures, let me know. But it is the same model currently being offered on the shaftmaster website (www.shaftmaster.com). thanks for looking - Tony

Last edited:

Tony Longoni

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
i have gotten a lot of interest on the lathe. i will accept offers until tomorrow evening then sell the lathe to the highest offer or the first person that give me asking price. anyone interested, please PM me your offer. In the interest of saving everyone time, i already have offers pretty close to asking price, so $300 or even $350 isnt going to do it. - Tony

PS: the lathe is located in Southern NJ and i will be in philadelphia on Friday, so if your local and can avoid the shipping by meeting me... better for both of us. Save you the $35 shipping, save me the headache of boxing it up!