Cheqio

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There was a drink that Rodney Morris was part of that I think was very similar in their ideas, but I never tried it. Looks like they have quite a few known names on their "team", but I take that with a grain or two of salt, unless I personally know the people and they really feel a difference.

Taking a world champion caliber player like Niels or Darren and having them take this may not actually do anything as they are already performing at their peak. If they are already focused and strong enough to last a long tournament and win it, there is no way to tell if this does anything.

If they had some C player off the street and showed him at the Derby banking 9 and out against a pro, then they'll have my attention.

RSCA HOOLIGAN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i used it twice now and i'm a believer , this stuff really works .
It keeps me calm and focussed , especially the negative stress where i
have a lot of problems with seems to go away .

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
MY experience with Cheqio.

I have always tried to eat right and take health supplements that might enhance my ability to play well.

I take B Complex vitamins, Centrum Silver, Fish Oil daily, along with my other medically prescribed medicines designed to stabilize my breathing.

With some of the buzz going on about Cheqio, I decided to try some of it myself.

My package arrived just two days before this weekend's event at White Diamonds so I didn't have a chance to use it on a dry run.

I was kind of concerned about the Taurine in Cheqio as I don't like how Taurine makes me feel at first.

I also was concerned about whether or not to take the recommended two capsules or just take one, so I opted for one capsule. I noticed that feeling that Taurine gives me which I don't like but that soon passed as the hours went by. I took two more additional capsuled during the night, finishing my last match of the first day's competition at 5:00 AM CST the next day of the event. The tournament is brutal for us older guys as we need our rest more so than you younger guys. I also took another capsule the next day a couple of hours before my only match which I lost.

While I believe Cheqio helped me to focus, I still was so exhausted after my 11:00 am and last match on Sunday (which I lost), I had to go take a two hour nap. I guess I just can't tolerate the smoke and long hours of play like I used to.

Anyway, I could not buy the Cheqio drink so I purchased a similar product at a health food store. My first match was 7-6 for a win. My second match was 7-4 I believe. My third match was 5-7 and my fourth match was 6-7.

Overall, I feel like I performed well, despite not cashing in this event but I give Cheqio a thumbs up and will try it again in upcoming tournaments.

JoeyA

MediocrityNC

Ring game?
Silver Member
Been taking during the past couple tournaments I played in, and I feel like it gives me energy and keeps me calm. The focus part is where I was hoping it would help the most, but I think it's more geared toward stamina and relaxing your mind.

It definitely helped me waking up at 8am after 4 hours of sleep each day at the expo, and keeping me going until 3-4am.