Accustats US Open refund

millertime77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I understand it was not ACCU-Stats FB live stream. It was one of the commentators and they were using a US open nine ball Facebook page. Maybe they had no affiliation with US open other than they were a commentator on ACCU-Stats. But, it was Not just John Smith FB Live showing the matches and stealing possible paying customers.
I was peeved about this for the sport I love to play and watch. The more free streams at the same event lessens the worth of the pay preview stream at the event in the future. I should have separated the email about the FB live Stream and my disipiontment about the first 2 days of dealing with the feed. Dealing with freezing at the start then at the end of the match not getting to watch the end of the match. I thought it was better to ask for a discount on the Make It Happen event. That way they would not to be out the money to refund me and I would have them more money for the Make It Happen event. Maybe I just should have asked for a refund first 2 days.

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Lenny your take is just wrong.
Love your streams and support your DVD's but your off base here.

I was working and missed the Open.
But just sent my MIH 8ball $300 in.
Also did MIH 10 ball last yr.
I love Accu-Stats and what they do.
Everyone who paid for the crappy stream days deserves compensation.
Seems like that is happening.
That's great.

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did you watch the other 5 days?

I watched probably 3 of the other 5 days. I don't know why this matters. Yes the rest of the stream was good. Yes the pool playing was great. Doesn't change the failures & poor communication of first 2 days. I'm not saying Accu-stats sucks as a whole. I'm not saying I won't buy their future products.

Their product failed, their communication failed. Mistakes happen. I was an unhappy customer and rightfully so, IMO.