3 - C and Carom

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its just another 3c page unfortunately

Maybe that is because no one has posted any Carom stuff? The description of the page clearly shows that non-3c carom stuff is welcome. Be the change you want to see.

But you can't make people like and talk about something just because you do. "Unfortunately"

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Maybe that is because no one has posted any Carom stuff? The description of the page clearly shows that non-3c carom stuff is welcome. Be the change you want to see.

But you can't make people like and talk about something just because you do. "Unfortunately"

Who said anything about what i want people to like and talk about

Again,like the other fellow
Just read what i said

I wanted to see some carom
Maldito and i share that, i thought the page would show something

But no it was just more 3c fan boy stuff

Caudron 28
Crazy shot this or that
Some chick shooting 1 handed 3c

Anything else?

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
semantic wanna b's

Of course three cushion is a 'form' of carom, but I have to agree here that it would seem by posting 3 cushion 'and' caroms would lend itself to a person trying to see how many hits or clicks they can get people to view- when only showing 3 rail billiards. Narcassist (i know I spelled wrong) are almost everywhere I look in this world. Some might say trumpianism or painting with a broad brush. If its 3 rail footage then advertise it as such or else you will be categorized as a narcassist. Texas carom club is right on this one and both are great disciplines. Maybe maltido just had an 'accident'. Please Keep it simple - maltido. That is a form of control I hear.

Last edited:

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Of course three cushion is a 'form' of carom, but I have to agree here that it would seem by posting 3 cushion 'and' caroms would lend itself to a person trying to see how many hits or clicks they can get people to view- when only showing 3 rail billiards. Narcassist (i know I spelled wrong) are almost everywhere I look in this world. Some might say trumpianism or painting with a broad brush. If its 3 rail footage then advertise it as such or else you will be categorized as a narcassist. Texas carom club is right on this one and both are great disciplines. Maybe maltido just had an 'accident'. Please Keep it simple - maltido. That is a form of control I hear.

So someone creates a Facebook page for 3C and carom, invites Carom contributions, no one, including our residents Don Quixote of Carom posts any Carom stuff, and therefore the guy is narcissistic?

OK, then.

maldito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Well I will try to keep it simple for you but there I some caroms in there - good ones too - Walter Lindrum (top of the table plays - caroms) rail nurse ( caroms)

have a good day - Maldito

HomeBrewer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First thing that drew my attention as an English Billiards fan was the Walter Lindrum video - great to see!

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Good day

Well I will try to keep it simple for you but there I some caroms in there - good ones too - Walter Lindrum (top of the table plays - caroms) rail nurse ( caroms)

have a good day - Maldito

If there are caroms in there than I sit corrected, and please forgive me mood.from now on I will view entire footage before [posting an opinion.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Every single shot on any billiard table playing any game is a carom sooo ill just shut up now