login won't work for insidepool

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I purchased the Earl/Efren match and got a confirmation e-mail with username and password. However, when I enter them it won't work. I e-mailed them 3 times and received no response. Any solutions?

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
Same here…
I get the attached message…

I purchased the Earl/Efren match and got a confirmation e-mail with username and password. However, when I enter them it won't work. I e-mailed them 3 times and received no response. Any solutions?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-01-14 at 8.11.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-01-14 at 8.11.29 PM.png
    95.4 KB · Views: 274

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What are we supposed to do? I'm getting no help from their side. Request a refund from paypal? Problem is I really wanted to watch this match

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
can somebody post or PM me a working login and PW? I sincerely paid and the info they sent me won't work.

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
I guess we just have to wait & hope. I've tried in 3 browsers and no luck.

What are we supposed to do? I'm getting no help from their side. Request a refund from paypal? Problem is I really wanted to watch this match

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
how come none of them are responding to us? By the time they get it fixed the match may be over. I'm really pissed

ByronJr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did you guys try emailing Insidepool? That's what I did and they solved whatever issues they were having

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
Yes, I followed the instructions in the email and sent JR an email and have heard nothing.

Did you guys try emailing Insidepool? That's what I did and they solved whatever issues they were having

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-01-14 at 8.48.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-01-14 at 8.48.14 PM.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 204

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe this is the number for the poolroom.. maybe they could ask IP to provide a status....

(718) 472-2124