Shaw

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
donald-trump-655110-860x450.jpg

You, sir. Have just won the internet for the day.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just when so many had him walking on water, is he is starting to sink?

Thread I started about his current leval of play had nothing to do with him as a person , plenty of great pool shooters have moments where they are compleat A/h 's. Nothing new there

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thread I started about his current leval of play had nothing to do with him as a person , plenty of great pool shooters have moments where they are compleat A/h 's. Nothing new there

This is so true. It happens to all of us.

It's impossible to have a productive back-and-forth on AzBilliards Discussion Forum anymore. The trolls continue to target their prey, and the prey quit posting. Trolls win. AzBilliards has less and less constructive dialogue and colloquy. The majority of serious-minded pool aficionados hang out on Facebook to avoid the B.S. that continues to happen here.

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm sorry to read about Shaw's behavior at the Derby. The British culture may be a little different than American culture, i.e., grabbing the crotch. I've seen it happen in movies before, and it was just a dominance move, like one male dog humping another male dog. :embarrassed2:

So sexual assault is ok as long as it's just a "dominance" thing?

I suppose you would also be fine with him moving his bowels in the hallway and eating it; because, hey, dogs do it?

Completely absurd.

How will he grow as a person if he's not held accountable for his actions?

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I suppose you would also be fine with him moving his bowels in the hallway and eating it; because, hey, dogs do it?

Completely absurd.

Whoa, Nellie! I never said I'm okay with it. I said I believe it is a cultural thing.

In the Czech Republic on Easter Monday, men go from house to house lightly whipping the women with braided willow branches to, apparently, imbue them with fertility. That would never fly here in the States, but it's a cultural thing. :eek:

Attachments

• enhanced-15983-1395064526-1.jpg
    enhanced-15983-1395064526-1.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 1,635

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whoa, Nellie! I never said I'm okay with it. I said I believe it is a cultural thing.

In the Czech Republic on Easter Monday, men go from house to house lightly whipping the women with braided willow branches to, apparently, imbue them with fertility. That would never fly here in the States, but it's a cultural thing. :eek:
Anybody know what round-trip ticket to Czech. costs? Looks WAY more fun than a egg-hunt!!

Chesscat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stroke

Good to read something by you after my not visiting for a long time. You are the voice of reason and a true pool fan.

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I fail to see the similarity.

He's not Borat...

Accountability is a part of growing.

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In Japan you have to drink with your boss. If you become very drunk and tell him off, its OK.

The Japanese recognize that drunken behavior, is what it is. The gossip hounds are going after Jayson.

Jayson sobered up and he will be the great champion that he is and an affable person. For the Puritans out there, maybe the pool hall and the honky tonk, is not for you.

Pool players judging? Really. The whole episode sounds like mothers against drunken pool players.

MachineGunKelly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think that it was Josh Roberts that Shaw was chatting with about his cell phone alarm not waking him up (I think he said that he forgot to plug it in, so maybe the battery died). There are many very arrogant pool players out there. One player who comes to mind is Chip Compton. I might be wrong, but he always seemed very arrogant to me. I imagine there are many other pool players just like that. Is it really that uncommon among pool players? Many have a very big head.

You couldn't be more wrong about Chip. Talk to him for 60 seconds and you will regret you posted this about him. Arrogant and confident are 2 different things.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Completely absurd.

The guys who junk he grabbed should have " held him accountable " right there on the spot. Don't know who up he is but very surprised he did nothe - English or no English.

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hey! Never thought that this custom of my country would make its way to azb :D:D:D Yeah,this is really cultural thing,its goes WAY back to pagan times before christianity got here. Nowadays this custom is alive basically in villages and small towns where people know each other,you wont see this in bigger cities. There are many things connected to this,women actually prepare painted eggs for guys as a reward for whipping them,also they reward them with shots of alcohol,in some places women wear traditional dresses. There is one funny custom connected to this-if a man gets caught by women after noon women splash a bucket of cold water at him which is not unusual given some guys get quite wasted by noon :D :D :D and yes,this custom really has some fertility effects ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170129-180708.jpg
    Screenshot_20170129-180708.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 1,195
Last edited:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
AZB is a treasure trove of information.

From whipping girls behinds with sticks with ribbons for fertility to the ramifications of groin-grabbing drunkenness.

I love lernin'. :wink: :grin-square:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Things that wake me up at four in the morning....

Marek....do Czechs use running english?

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey! Never thought that this custom of my country would make its way to azb :D:D:D Yeah,this is really cultural thing,its goes WAY back to pagan times before christianity got here. Nowadays this custom is alive basically in villages and small towns where people know each other,you wont see this in bigger cities. There are many things connected to this,women actually prepare painted eggs for guys as a reward for whipping them,also they reward them with shots of alcohol,in some places women wear traditional dresses. There is one funny custom connected to this-if a man gets caught by women after noon women splash a bucket of cold water at him which is not unusual given some guys get quite wasted by noon :D :D :D and yes,this custom really has some fertility effects ;)

Those eggs are gorgeous! Beautiful! I love them. :lovies:

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In Japan you have to drink with your boss. If you become very drunk and tell him off, its OK.

The Japanese recognize that drunken behavior, is what it is. The gossip hounds are going after Jayson.

Jayson sobered up and he will be the great champion that he is and an affable person. For the Puritans out there, maybe the pool hall and the honky tonk, is not for you.

Pool players judging? Really. The whole episode sounds like mothers against drunken pool players.

So being a pool player is an excuse for such behavior?

How would you feel if some guy grabbed your dick (assuming your're hetero)? What if he did it multiple times?

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Those eggs are gorgeous! Beautiful! I love them. :lovies:

Yup,thats the part of this custom i like :thumbup: women gather and tell all kind of stories while painting those eggs :wink: i never enjoyed the beating-women part when i was a kid,i never understood the benefit...back then:eek: :D :D