New one on the way....guess the builder?!

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Not hard task....not many alike!😉

Attachments

• received_540254073088390.jpeg
    received_540254073088390.jpeg
    178.8 KB · Views: 1,014

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I need to get on Larry's list. But I thought I was..... Right about the same time I got on Jake's list.

Scott :cool:

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
I think I need to get on Larry's list. But I thought I was..... Right about the same time I got on Jake's list.

Scott :cool:

Message subject: Re: Pink Ivory Cue
Sent: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:48 pm
To: 63Kcode
63Kcode wrote:
Jake doesn't make offers unless he is serious. Don't think it could get finished in one trip. A lot can be done in a weekend. If I had some lead time. I could have some in process cues ready to show you a few tricks. Cue work isn't about having precise tools, though it helps. It's all about how you put it together and rolling with what the wood wants to put you through.

My work won't allow me to make firm commitments of time, but weekends generally are not a problem.

Larry

I responded to your post and didn't even see Jake's offer. Thanks for pointing it out and the offer of help. Hopefully, I can take one or both of you up on it in the not too distant future.

Scott

Report private message Delete message
Profile Reply with quote Reply to message

This was our last conversation I believe. Still willing to help finish one of the wonderful forearms and butt sleeves you have made, but don’t remember you asking for a cue. Will send you a PM about the list thing.

Larry

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
One more picture of the update on the cue!😁

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1543090432745.jpg
    FB_IMG_1543090432745.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 593